LegacyGT.com

2007 Spec B

I would deal with a dealer directly, but there aren't any spec b's in QSM in my local area...they are all in other parts of the state...I tried going through the search pages for dealerships on the subaru website, and I didn't have much luck locating one in stock...I might try looking more today just so I could have another dealership to try and drive the price down a bit more even though the initial quote they gave me was just above invoice..

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I looked at the WRX - but it screams "Ticket Me!!!" The Spec.B flies, handles well, and you can actually travel long time/distances in it without semi-permanent butt damage. The car is much more refined, and no one asks if my Dad bought it for me! :lol:

Besides - how often are you going to make use of the extra go-power of the WRX in regular daily driving? C'mon, be realistic. Now think about how often you will enjoy more room, better interior, and the smoother ride.

I get that Spec.B smile on my face every day, and my insurance is about half of what a WRX would be... and I still kick ass over 98% of the vehicles I see out there. Doesn't matter how fast you are - there's always some fool with a Lambo twin turbo (or something equally fooli$h) out there that can kick your behind off the line. Big deal.

Spec.B vs. WRX? No contest... but maybe that's because I'm just an old fart! :rolleyes:

without semi-permanent butt damage.

Holding back on the one-liners...

Also, I'm not an old fart and I love the car... and I'll be quite honest... that little picture in the upper left-hand corner of this website is what kept me coming back to this website and eventually pulling the trigger :lol:

lol

I got an 07 on monday with all the options except XM and spoiler for $31,500. $1000 does seem a bit steep for a radio and spoiler. Definitely keep the auto-dim mirror because it includes 3 programmable garage door openers so you don't have to have one stuck to your visor all the time.

I got an 07 on monday with all the options except XM and spoiler for $31,500. $1000 does seem a bit steep for a radio and spoiler. Definitely keep the auto-dim mirror because it includes 3 programmable garage door openers so you don't have to have one stuck to your visor all the time.

There are two versions of the autodim mirror. One has homelink (with the 3 buttons) and the other does not.

Congrats on the purchase :)

lol

Archived