LegacyGT.com

suspension stage 1 upgrades?

typeSpeed

[quote name='B4_Maniac'] I am not saying that my HKS's had issuses but that was their debut AUTO X and of course I was not confident with their performance before I took them out there. But, besides alot fo user error.. ( :D ) they held the car flat and worked where they were suppsed to.[/QUOTE] Actually, your car was still leaning quite a bit from the rear end.. I forgot to mention that to you while you were autocrossing when I was watching you. You ALMOST got the front inside tire to lift off the ground through the ON-ACCELERATION situations as you go around a few of the turns. The LS+ wasn't really designed for autox or competition use par se, it is more so for a leisure track day at a road course like [url]www.virclub.com[/url] Keefe
Keefe

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah! Agreed. I didn't buy them to AUTO-X. But, I do like them alot. I want to see how they do with the new sways I am ordering and a little bit more driver experience. This was my first time AUTOXing the Leggy. So, I didn't know what to expect. There are two more events this Sunday and next I plan to attend both! Of course Keefe your precence will be welcomed. This time stick around and chill with the peops afterwords! :)

I'll try to make it to the Dec 5th one.. I happen to like the lot at VMP. Hopefully you can in a few more rides and see how I drive when I am actually trying to get a fast time.. I was hoping to beat a 45.5 that day so that I can stay up at the top of the list.. but my best was a 46.0.. Keefe
Keefe

Doh! Decisions decisions! Go-kart you can do indoor all year long...AUTO X is about done for till spring! I just orderd Cobb Brake Pads.so I want to try them out on the AUTO X and review them for the site.. May be good to have a second opinion..~!

[quote name='Xenonk']Doh, I just remembered, I have a 8-event go-kart series event at [url]www.allsportsgp.com[/url] for the winter season.. lots of grand prix racing and championship points to go for. Keefe[/QUOTE] AH.....I'd like that.....I use to work at a go-kart track. Very interesting on the weekends.... :lol:
OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Archived