LegacyGT.com

Roseville/Sacramento Owners here?

Suby101

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you get the MR's installed?

I also live in Rocklin, have an OBXT, full tint, an uninstalled set of MR CO's and Cobb AP, and have been looking at getting a set of Rota Tarmac's!

I'd be interested in seeing the results of the coilover install, especially if you're running wider than stock tires.

Haven't done the CO's yet maybe next weekend. I did pay Paul to install my UP and DP. Good guy and did fair service. Flashed my AP to Stage 2 last week. The power is pretty incredible, can't believe I waited this long.

AWD ^^^ not much snow/ice in Cali.

Only if you live in the bad parts :p

I grew up in the Sierra foothills and we got snow/ice all the time.

But the basic idea is right. The further up the hill you went, the more likely you were to see Subarus. Once you get below about 2000 feet, you usually weren't liable to see any.

I'm in Roseville....well, the shop is.

You have a shop in Roseville?

Web address?

What kind of shop?

thanks......

Oh wait... I just found you wat www.dbtuned.com :)

I'd love to come by and check things out.

I had no clue there was a shop in town that specialized in AWD and Subaru parts/service

I just nearly finished my 30k service but I didn't want to do the brake fluid change myself.....

can you help with that?

If you can get me a quote that would be great.

Contrary to what you may have read on the intarwebs, I'm pretty low key.

There are too many "tuners" and "tuning" shops that are all hype, too ricer, etc.

I seldom brag of the project cars that have been and are being produced at the shop.

Here's an example of what dbtuned produces.

UPDATE: The pendant has been mounted correctly & looks 100% perfect.

I have a small, but very loyal, customer base that's slowly spreading the word.

Please swing by the shop.

Paul

You have a shop in Roseville?

Web address?

What kind of shop?

thanks......

Oh wait... I just found you wat www.dbtuned.com :)

I'd love to come by and check things out.

I had no clue there was a shop in town that specialized in AWD and Subaru parts/service

I just nearly finished my 30k service but I didn't want to do the brake fluid change myself.....

can you help with that?

If you can get me a quote that would be great.

Contrary to what you may have read on the intarwebs, I'm pretty low key.

There are too many "tuners" and "tuning" shops that are all hype, too ricer, etc.

I seldom brag of the project cars that have been and are being produced at the shop.

Here's an example of what dbtuned produces.

UPDATE: The pendant has been mounted correctly & looks 100% perfect.

I have a small, but very loyal, customer base that's slowly spreading the word.

Please swing by the shop.

Paul

Hi Paul.

I'm inclined to do bolt-on work myself, since it justifies me sinking money into tools. I've been worried about going too far though, without someone nearby for tuning help. I'm in Rocklin, and based on SeanP's reference to "paul" in an earlier post figured out where your shop was.

I'll be installing Megan coilovers on my OBXT either Thursday afternoon or Friday morning. Do you do alignments/suspension work as well?

Warning!!!

Roseville PD has been pretty active tagging cars trying to pick up speed while going up Sierra College Blvd (heading from Roseville to Rocklin) just before the Secret Ravine intersection. That spot is a cash cow for the city.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I]"Sweep the leg!" - Sensei Kreese, Karate Kid [/I][/B][/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FYI, Les Schwab in Rocklin did a bang up job of aligning my now lowered CO'd OBXT. Don there had the smaller diameter camber bolts in stock to dial me into -1.0* camber (stock bolts only got me .3 positive). I am still dialing my my rebound, but I am very happy with the co's.

Depending how business goes, I am going to be paying a visit to Paul after the first of the year to discuss new turbo, intercooler and flash. Stage 2 is great, but I think another 50-75 ft/lbs is very do-able.

as far as speeding tickets, Valentine 1 is only way to fly. I am however, seeing a lot more laser out there which is tough to catch with early warning on even the Valentine. Common sense rules, keep your eyes open and chill out in the residential areas.

Archived