LegacyGT.com

Roseville/Sacramento Owners here?

Suby101

oops, wasn't me then...unless you're trying to insult me.:lol:

Whoops. I just woke up and went to hit the quote button and instead hit the report button.

I guess it should be obvious it was a mistake when the report consisted of:

Maybe it was a very hot woman?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
2006specb122 i saw you a couple of days ago, in the fitness 19 parking lot, i live in the same area as you, surprised that we haven't seen each other driving around since this area is not that big.

I live and drive all over roseville...

live off Pleasant Grove HWY 65....

Never remember seeing a red LGT though....

I'll watch out for ya.....

Is there an LGT meet in Natomas every week?

It must have been you I seen then, a few days ago you were driving down foothills, right after you got off the bridge, If it was you then you must have seen me, i looked yout you and saw you look back. Anyways hope I get you spot you sometime soon before I pass my lgt on to the next owner, but then ofcourse im selling it to get a newer one.

Selling an 05...to get a newer one...yours isn't old! :) lol

well glad your sticking around....

XGT...what does your car look like?

I don't remember seeing any other subies over there....

Is that the BIG SPOON parking lot...because i definately wasn't at the fitness 19....lol

That was probably Ivan with his winter set on.... although it would be time to go back to the summer shoes...

He has the only other spec b I know of in Roseville. He bought some LGT wheels 17" for the winter with snow tires.

Puts the 18"s withsummer tires on for summer...and it is now summer

• 3 months later...
Rocklin here. Champaigne OBXT, 18" Rotas, tint. Going to be doing Megan Racing CO's very soon (this weekend). Also have my UP, DP, Cobb AP ready to go. Just expired the warranty and ready to go. Wouldn't mind having company from someone who has done this stuff when I get around to it. Or, I will just dive in and see what I mess up :lol:

Rocklin here. Champaigne OBXT, 18" Rotas, tint. Going to be doing Megan Racing CO's very soon (this weekend). Also have my UP, DP, Cobb AP ready to go. Just expired the warranty and ready to go. Wouldn't mind having company from someone who has done this stuff when I get around to it. Or, I will just dive in and see what I mess up :lol:

Did you get the MR's installed?

I also live in Rocklin, have an OBXT, full tint, an uninstalled set of MR CO's and Cobb AP, and have been looking at getting a set of Rota Tarmac's!

I'd be interested in seeing the results of the coilover install, especially if you're running wider than stock tires.

Archived