LegacyGT.com

RalliTEK PerfectPower6‎

Cost vs HP is not there for a lot of folks but, if you installed a set of cams and/or high compression pistons and your engine is running lean and knocking, this unit is an engine saver. If you just want access to your engine with a laptop, this is a good option. If you want to add a turbo to your 2.5i this unit is a must. If you like features like set point switching, A/B maps on the fly, datalogging or tuning aspects(race gas / base gas settings.....) that may out weigh the power gains on pump gas. (You can make great HP with race gas and this P6 unit. Race gas on the stock ecu gains very little if any.)

We often get 40+whp gains on built n/a Imprezas. The Impreza folks like these P6 ecus, but it is usually for the car that already has all the bolt-ons, and rarely the 1st mod. I will try to find some dyno charts for you guys when I get back to the office.

Let me know if anyone has Qs on these units.

Thanks!

Sean S.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest subiecity
just say,,, i have intake, pulley and for now axle backs.....what can/would this unit do for my AT leggie? if anything, and if so would the stage maps provide any help really?

Guest subiecity
im just tryna learn the signifigance of this, it really interests me, im not computer genius so i try to avoid things liek this but it does interest me for sum reason

Gains are not huge on a stock vehicle. (8-12whp) The unit gains the most on cars with cams/headers/intakes...

It does allow you to custom tune out any flat spots from an intake, or lean out AFRs for race gas, datalog, run a shift light or NOS or.....

if any one has any Qs. Post up!

Sean S.

www.RalliTEK.com

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

Guest subiecity
if i get the cobb cams and the full exhaust i might get the P6. other wise there realy is no point.

thats what i was tryin to get to, without cams...its pretty much useless...oh well theres an old skool 5.0 lt mustang for sale for 7k..with 50 k miles on it, maybe ill just ditch the scoobie n go muscle

What is this merchgod you are talking about and how does it work?

hes a person...

he is the one who disassembles the ROMs and find the tables for enginuity users.

without him, we wouldn't be anywhere near as far as we are.

• 3 months later...
what about the turbo kit for our non-turbo legacy? :p

lol

hows the process going? ;)

i love to see that on our N/A car :)

let us know sean!:cool:

R&D is on track to begin install and tuning on a USDM car in Oct/Nov. with full production release for the first quarter of 2008.

-Sean S.

www.RalliTEK.com

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w151/RalliTEK/Rallitek_banner_top717.jpg

any damage that can be done from doing this on a stock 2.5? And would it void my warranty

No damage if our maps are used. Add the PnP harness to the P6 unit so you do not have to wire it in. Cutting wires will void your warranty. THe PnP can just be unplugged for any warranty inspections.

Sean S.

www.RalliTEK.com

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w151/RalliTEK/Rallitek_banner_top717.jpg

Archived