LegacyGT.com

Anyone here about this stuff or try it in there legacy?????

My friend from works cousin got a Celica GTS and since I had one he asked me what intake he should tell him to get so I happened to check the old boards I belonged to see what stuff they had available and I saw this link and it looks interesting.

http://newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=226688

Do you guys think it'll do anything for our cars? I think I may try it for the fuel economy gain you get.

Hey I figured the lower temperature would help extend the turbo life too and 2hp on a na car is quite a lot especially one thats 100hp per liter as well.

If mods want to close this post be my guess I just wanted to know if anyone else may have used this but if I'm going to get flamed then just close it.

yeah 2hp would not be a difference you would notice, I mean it's like 1.2% difference not even the most sensitive butt dynos could notice that.

Plus as mentioned earlier 2 Hp is well within the margine for error on any dyno.

My car had 3 dynos within 10 minute and they varied by 7 HP, that doesn't prove that my car is faster at 3:00 pm than it is at 3:07 pm, it just shows that there is a margin for error on a dyno.

Archived