LegacyGT.com

Coxx and Bu11 and the Subiecity JDM pose - w/ more Val

BDII

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest subiecity

I guess he has a thing for wearing underwear on his head...except mine dont have skid marks...

ohHhHhHh u rat basterd!
:lol:
...guess thats y u only wear black

Shut up...You have no idea what color my underwear are, and you will never know.

BTW...the only reason my underwear ended up on his head is because he went through my trunk and started putting on random articles of clothing...such as the glove. Damnit too bad I forgot to snap pictures when he put on my skirt!!!

Guest subiecity

fair enough, but care to explain why yours ended up on him?
:spin:

oh dont worry about how i got her underwaer off! i used my knife and glove.....i always wear protection..........................ok nvm i lied

Guest subiecity

Shut up...You have no idea what color my underwear are, and you will never know.

BTW...the only reason my underwear ended up on his head is because he went through my trunk and started putting on random articles of clothing...such as the glove. Damnit too bad I forgot to snap pictures when he put on my skirt!!!

:lol: edit ftw..........yeah thank god ur skirt didnt even fit my fat ass, yeah we were playin dress up on the side of the road b4 we came to the meet....shhh dont tell anyone but she was wearin my boxer shorts at the meet:lol:
n i had her thong on...

Guest subiecity
hahahah this thread is great just wait till red beast gets here...hes gonna have a goddam fielday with my pics

Archived