LegacyGT.com

Phoenix Legacy Club????

sfeeneyaz

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On the tune that I am not on, I was putting down 250/260 to the wheels ... now .. I don't have Monday off ... so I can't help until the afternoon ... unless Josh can help you tomorrow morning.

Curious, what kind of coilovers did you get? If we need to use your stock front top hats, you'll need to stop at autozone or checker and rent an outside spring compressor so we can compress your front springs ....

I have straight pipes with no resonator and a gutted downpipe, its kinda loud almost sounds like a V-8 uncorked. I have thought about doing the magnaflows, but the shop I went to did all my work for only $40 and welded my stock tips back on cause I love the way they look.

they are tein type ha

they do use factory top hats so we will need a compressor..

Then you better have a compressor before you come down here :) I'll PM you with the directions tomorrow ....

UPDATE

So i tried to put the coilovers on and this is what i came up with...

1.WOW THOSE BOLTS F***ing suck

2. my coilovers have the following numbers

Tein Sport Spec Type HA Driving Master

(dkh58-11531 bb6-f 20020) x 2

(dkh59-11531 bbr-r 20020) x 2

They look perfect but they arent the mouting brackets are wider and the bolt is smaller and the thread pattern is different.

I think that we can make them work with a 150mm 12 and whatever thread bolt and a spacer to insure they dont crush when tighted down.

My thoughts are this that these are from a jap version jdm or something because that is wear they came from a miltary base..

Anyone have any ideas If i search for these things they all pull up japenease stuff

Archived