LegacyGT.com

Phoenix Legacy Club????

sfeeneyaz

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know the sad part is that i really want to come out and meet everyone but it seems that everytime there is a meet or anything i have to work now if people got togther at the pavillions on sat night i would be able to stop by

also me and my friends who put on the tour de loop last year are going to do it again this year it was really fun

-Josh Herrera

-2007 DGM OBXT

I think a legacy meet would be cool. As long as it was scheduled around peoples work hours. I sell cars so I have a CRAZY schedule. I almost always make it out to the pavilions every Sat though. Does anyone else go there? I just bought my legacy gt last night and I am excited to take it out there tomorrow! Everyone should try to make it. Who's going?

I usually make it to Pavilions every Saturday, but I don't get their until around 7-7:30 so I wind up having to park over by the Home Depot if I take my Legacy or Forester. I have never seen another Legacy there and only once seen another Forester XT. Lately I have been taking my Yamaha FZ-1 since I was tired of being the only Leggy and the motorcycle parking is much easier. I would love to see more Leggy's though!

Sweet.. What are you doing to your car? I can't wait until mine is done... I am doing little diy things right now.. Just last night my friend and I put my green HID headlights in, painted the mesh in the engine cover sti pink (mad jDm yo!.. lol) and I cut the piece of plastic out preventing any air from getting to my intake... Haha..

Well, I was really bored at work and I decided to shave my trunk! haha, it looks really good! And I did it with my fingers! it all came off so easy.. Next is the exhaust friday, and maybe an access port v2 and header. Not sure yet. ;) I've had her 3-4 days now and shes already in the works! love it!

Well i have a cobb downpipe and uppipe and heatshield and y pipe and mid pipe.. with copper gaskets and a perrin header all sitting in my dining room waiting to be put in then the black beauty is going to be dynocomp tuned.. wow i cant wait can you say 100-125 more wahooooooooooooooooooooooo...

i bought a 82 ford bronco so i have been working on that trying to get it purring so i can go 4x4ing

UPS is bringing me a present on friday! Ordered my MR downpipe and MR up-pipe and two mufflers. HOPEFULLY everything will be put on before the pavilions. Is anybody going to go this Sat? If anybody does, I have the white legacy gt with green HID's. Say hi to me

Archived