LegacyGT.com

Phoenix Legacy Club????

sfeeneyaz

I would be pissed... Where did you buy your lip from? I want to get one. Are you going to make it out this Sat? I want there to be more then just one legacy there.. :( I'm starting to think I am not going to have my mufflers by friday so I dont think I will have exhaust on by Sat... Oh well.. The other day was the first time I drove my car with it feeling slow because of the heat! :(

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you kidding? I showed up at around 8:00pm and parked next to my friend with his skyline. All I saw was an STi with tinted yellow headlights and a front mount and like 2 other WRX's.. When did you leave and where did you park? i got bored that nobody was showing up and I left close to 9:00pm I think.

I'd love to come out this Saturday .. but I am out, I will be at a bowling banquet that night ... if I wasn't carpooling .. I'd stop by with my daughter ... how ever .. the following weekend ... don't see why I can't. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, this Sat! Are we all going to meet up at the pavilions? I got my up pipe, downpipe, and exhaust on! I am going to be there this Sat and I know that there is the early meet but I work until 7:00pm Let me know if you are going to go to the pavilions. Later..

I'll be at the meet for sure .. but I won't be able to make it to the pavillions that night .. apparently my wife's parents want to take us out to dinner that night .. can't pass up on a free meal :) heh.

Is anybody going to come to the pavilions tomorrow? I installed my catless down pipe and catless up pipe and I want someone to listen to my car and see if I have a leak or the sudden loud spooling noise is normal for no cats. Let me know.. Thank you in advance. Later..

Sooo, it's a leak... Dangit! I really don't feel like going and re-doing all that crap.. I went to Camelback Subaru today and got all brand new OEM gaskets. Hopefully that will do the trick. I am still contemplating paying someone to do it though.. Just too much work i don't want to do. oh well.. Later..

Hey man sorry i didnt make it out to the pavillions i had the day off for the meet and then went home and slept

But it is too bad you didnt show there was a total of 5 LGT (including christian's) and they were all silver

-Josh Herrera

-2007 DGM OBXT

Archived