LegacyGT.com

Prima Hydro.... why wax when you can Hydro?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guest Gitster

Those pics are after dusk too !! Hence the darkness.

I didnt have waterspots, I washed it. Maybe my color doesnt show water spots? But thats why you spray the Hydro on the wet car, then dry it with a MF cloth, so you dont get waterspots. All I have is bugs and tar I have to buy something to get rid of, then do some spot detailing.

Love the Hydro though, my only gripe is that I used probably 2/3 of the bottle on my car on the first use. I probably used too much, Ill have to get a couple gallons next time!

Guest Gitster
I know the directions say wash car and spray on then dry with MF, however has anyone tried the car and sprayed on? Just wondering what the results are.

Can't wait to use the hydro, however weekend looks rain.

Its activated by water, you gotta spray it on a wet car. Also once you spray it on, you use the MF towels to DRY THEY ENTIRE CAR. This way you dont get any water spots, youll understand the first time you use it !

I didn't get a spray bottle bought a gallon. The gallon bottle does say spray onto wet car. I will try both ways and see what happens.

crap, i only looked at my smaller bottle cause i just replenish dat from my

gallon bottle.

but yah, no problem using it wet or dry. :) i use to use Hydro on my

dry wheels and it turned out fantastic. :p

now i use Prima WheelSheild for better protection as it can withstand

heat. and Slick the wheels after motoring in my cars.

I can't wait to use this stuff, weather has been up in down in Mass, and my car has been in the shop more than it should be lately. I am glad to hear you used it dry and it worked great! Post some pics of your ride after the Hydro :)

I can't wait to use this stuff, weather has been up in down in Mass, and my car has been in the shop more than it should be lately. I am glad to hear you used it dry and it worked great! Post some pics of your ride after the Hydro :)

hydro reinforced wheels. :p (car is using griot's best of show)

http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/gallery/data/500/panel_close.jpg

Archived