LegacyGT.com

Quotes???

BDII

TRUTH IN THIS QUOTE:

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property-until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.

Thomas Jefferson

TRUTH IN THIS QUOTE:

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property-until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.

Thomas Jefferson

But, but...founding father! Now find a quote from Tom on too big to fail. :)

But, but...founding father! Now find a quote from Tom on too big to fail. :)

I most likely have it at home. I'll look when I get back and if I have it, I'll post it for you. I have about 8 to 9K famous quotes from just about everyone including Douglas Adams to Frank Zappa. I used to collect them and I'm just pulling them off of my list. LOL :lol:

"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

- Unknown

To put it simply-"You can't fix stupid".

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberatively, to front only the essential facts in life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

-Henry David Thoreau

(this is why I sold my condo in the city to move to the sticks)

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberatively, to front only the essential facts in life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.

-Henry David Thoreau

(this is why I sold my condo in the city to move to the sticks)

My cousin did the same thing. She went from being the art editor for Seventeen Magazine in NYC to a town of 50 people in Vermont after her fiancee died (at 27 from an allergic reaction). Sent her wombats. She now teaches yoga and restores old barns.

"If you want to call a Countach owner, you won't get him on his gold Iphone 5S. If you want him you'll have to speak to his secretary."

The Smoking Tire gets there hands on an ultra-rare Lamborghini Countach LP5000QV, and can't resist taking it out with the $480,000 Aventador Roadster to see which is better, old or new.

453747.png