LegacyGT.com

2008 WRX Feedback Reaction

RobE

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i haven't read all the posts but....

that article from the other website was just damn funny. showing all those comments had better make SOA think about the WRX again... I wonder what would the japanese think too? like "argh, bakaerou - "wtf is this" "

and i think that PS of the ings stuff on the hatchback wasn't that bad actually. and the photo of the black one taken in the streets, if that was what the STi was like and what the wrx was close too, "all their problems would be solved." i don't think it's comments on it would be so harsh..but i still wouldn't go for the 08 wrx..cause it looks like bullst to me

i saw another rumored pic on another forum, and i so wanted to put the comment - "nice corolla." what do u think? [pic below, if it doesn't work, copy the hyperlink to look]

http://corism.221616.com/articles/0000060745/crsm0000000000.jpg

http://corism.221616.com/articles/0000060746/crsm0000000000.jpg

i thought the new STi was going to be a hatch as well? or was i mistaken?

regardless, the grill without the chrome is awesome, i just want to know what you could possibly replace those taillights with, and that chrome plate across the back, that looks silly too. What would look good is blacking out the tail lights - more like the headlights; so the background is not chrome but black. THAT would look so much better. I really liked the 04-07 wrx (screw you bugeyes!) but with a little work this one could look way better i think. I'll reserve judgment until the local dealer gets some i can look at/con into getting a drive.

i haven't read all the posts but....

that article from the other website was just damn funny. showing all those comments had better make SOA think about the WRX again... I wonder what would the japanese think too? like "argh, bakaerou - "wtf is this" "

and i think that PS of the ings stuff on the hatchback wasn't that bad actually. and the photo of the black one taken in the streets, if that was what the STi was like and what the wrx was close too, "all their problems would be solved." i don't think it's comments on it would be so harsh..but i still wouldn't go for the 08 wrx..cause it looks like bullst to me

i saw another rumored pic on another forum, and i so wanted to put the comment - "nice corolla." what do u think? [pic below, if it doesn't work, copy the hyperlink to look]

Seeing as how the STI will be hatch only... the pics are kind of a waste of time

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

seems the 08 wrx has a 10 speaker audio system as part of the premium package. why does the wrx get an optional audio system but legacy doesnt even have the available mcintosh that rest of world has?

unless its just the same 100-watt headunit driving 10-watts max to each of the speakers, then nm :p

After seeing the OBP hatchback in person with factory optional mesh grille... i love it

Hanger, Go back and see it again, take pics and post them or I'll take 10,000 off your post count :p

obvs not, he said it was magical :hide::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: sometimes magical just doesnt cut it!

and i do have to say that whoever did the enhanced vers. of the sedan STI did a fantastic job! i might just have to go stage II just in case

Archived