LegacyGT.com

Regal blue LGT....with black rims...?...?

bigb3630123

it does look good i am still trying to find some rims i like for mine... hate being so picky. hey hanger do you know of any good 5 point star rims that will fit the LGT any color pretty much and hoping for 18's... oh btw sorry bout the thread jack ppls

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

it does look good i am still trying to find some rims i like for mine... hate being so picky. hey hanger do you know of any good 5 point star rims that will fit the LGT any color pretty much and hoping for 18's... oh btw sorry bout the thread jack ppls

There are only a few 5 spokes rims that i like... but i really like the 1st picture that i posted with the Volks, they look really good on RBP IMO

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

There are only a few 5 spokes rims that i like... but i really like the 1st picture that i posted with the Volks, they look really good on RBP IMO

oh yeah those do look good i will have to look into those ones

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate

dang.. thats sad cause its so hard to find any good looking 5 point star rims for this car.. wait a sec i was checking your VB garage a while ago didnt you have some nice 5 point star rims... checking...yeah you did which set were they? those do look pretty dang good and i am kinda tired of the stockers.....BTW sorry bout the thread jack again i am such a jerk

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate

good lord thread jackers!!!! kidding I just bought some 18" american racing splits cause i got a crazy deal on them... soooo I'm finally done looking at rims after rims after rims after blah blah blah ... never thought I would be sick of looking at rims ha. They actually look amazing on my car and I'm very happy.. Only problem I have is keeping the polished aluminum clean ugh. Of course we are still getting snow storms in central ny in mid april :) YUCK!

good lord thread jackers!!!! kidding I just bought some 18" american racing splits cause i got a crazy deal on them... soooo I'm finally done looking at rims after rims after rims after blah blah blah ... never thought I would be sick of looking at rims ha. They actually look amazing on my car and I'm very happy.. Only problem I have is keeping the polished aluminum clean ugh. Of course we are still getting snow storms in central ny in mid april :) YUCK!

Lets see some pics please

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate

attachment.php?attachmentid=35041&d=1176242909

Ok so the guy at Wheel Works said he would be able to machine the wheels to fit :confused:What would the draw backs of that be? he mentioned that changing it 3 mm so it had a 45 mm offset or so would be ok. :confused:

man i hate looking for rims its always been hard even on my old Legacy. With the old one i ended up just going for the 2000 LGT Rims.

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate

yea ditto on the wagon being nice. does anyone know what bodykit that is? looks to be a usdm legacy...

nah mang... that's LGT from Japan with Syms lip kit (my favorite one of all time) ;)

see this thread

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43063

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Archived