LegacyGT.com

Got a Boat?? THE Boat Thread 07

turbo2nr

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not mine, but its my dads. 1989 Post 46' :cool:

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p29/rce2585/boat.jpg

he has another boat too, i just cant find a picture of it right now.

Nice Yacht, someday I will have mine again!!!!!!

Sold my 28 footer last year so that I could buy a condo?(Wife said pick one but I lost anyways!):lol:

Infamous Tuned

congrats on the new boat.

it seems we are the only two that are into boats. ive grown up around boats and couldnt imagine moving away from the water.

I could not move away from the water either.

I actually am very into boats but they do require alot of investment. I have been trying to find a partner so I can splt the cost or I might buy a small lake boat.

Infamous Tuned

Just about that time of year to pull out the toys!

Motorcycles, Boats, Race cars.

This is the BOAT thread please!!

What U got?

(first post of thread above)

BOATS!!!!

I have tonz of bikes also, but this is THE BOAT THREAD!! Go start a bike thread, yo.

http://www.kingslandreachmarina.com/new_vehicle_pictures.asp?veh=40550&CatDesc=Boats#detail

Here is the new 2007 Sea-Doo 23ft. Challenger. I stopped the prep work on the Islandia, and upgraded to this new vessel. Pretty BIG Sea-Doo. 12person action.

Boat has only 12" draft. Twin Jet and only 430HP LOL. Should hit 60MPH.

My wife insisted on larger sun-deck, and wind-shield. No Islandia.

Just about that time of year to pull out the toys!

Motorcycles, Boats, Race cars.

This is the BOAT thread please!!

What U got?

(first post of thread above)

BOATS!!!!

I have tonz of bikes also, but this is THE BOAT THREAD!! Go start a bike thread, yo.

http://www.kingslandreachmarina.com/new_vehicle_pictures.asp?veh=40550&CatDesc=Boats#detail

Here is the new 2007 Sea-Doo 23ft. Challenger. I stopped the prep work on the Islandia, and upgraded to this new vessel. Pretty BIG Sea-Doo. 12person action.

Boat has only 12" draft. Twin Jet and only 430HP LOL. Should hit 60MPH.

My wife insisted on larger sun-deck, and wind-shield. No Islandia.

What are they (islandias\challengers) runnin these days $25k?

Infamous Tuned

:lol: That's funny!

42k plus this and that for the 23ft Challenger with 430HP

41k for the Islandia.

Damn, Nice boat, but thats alot o money? Even though pro wakeboard and other deck boats cost around same I never thought a sea doo would cost so much? Enjoy!;)

Infamous Tuned

I beat the chit out of my sea-doo. Never did anything to it, but change the plugs. I'm a return customer for sure. Never seen a stranded sea-doo, except kids that have modified little skis.

New ones have...

Super-charged, intercooled, DIRECT INJECTION.

Rubber ring around main impeller to prevent permadent damage to drive unit.

Over 60MPH I'll be doing in my 23ft sea-doo. Spank that azz of most any boat similar. Out handle it too! Safer too. On and on.

Sea-doo has a 50k water-sport craft...digital speed control, of course on board control of the weight systems with water ballasts.

NO WOOD in any sea-doo product. Built for floating in the sea! Sacrificial anodes and stainless....fiberglass. Top Notch!

Yo yo. My new B O A T. First one delivered in the world I believe. It was delivered yesterday, fri. 13th. Dealerships will have them soon. (My local dealership is Mac-Daddy big, we get 1st, and do secret-testing on new models on Lake Anna in the winter, Nuke-warmed action) The demo had no glass windows, and only a few seats. The public never saw it, me either.

http://i11.tinypic.com/4ididf9.jpg

http://i12.tinypic.com/4fzc7qx.jpg

LED lights everywhere, wood accents and steering wheel. Tilt wheel! 430HP!! This boat will hit 65MPH. No problem. Twelve speakers, storage everywhere, very soft interior.

Over 300mile range, depends on speed.

I'm in love!:wub: Looks sexy in person.

Berber carpets are not snapped in. They offer blue or sand with accent carpets. Looks much better with them in place

This Sea-doo is almost 24ft long! Not your average little jet-ski. Rated at 12 passangers, but we'll see about that. I'm thinking eighteen.

It has a cool table on board that mounts in the middle for meals, and a big bimini top.

I'm getting bow cushion filler to make front like a queen size bed layout.

Twin centrifugal superchargers....twin liquid intercoolers, I see a five wire MAF on each engine, so it does not run on speed density, but Mass air flow. No OBDII, some whacky Bombardier stuff diag. port.

Engine radiators are heat exchange plates/tanks that are four feet long, and about 1in. thick. Mounted under the belly of the beast, radiated heat into water by conduction. Looks like zinc coated copper?? No salt water goes into engine compartment, except for the liquid intercoolers, which need seperate flushing after sea use. I was told the plates are beefy in the IC, and can take freezing water without cracking. Same design as on the sea-doo PWC.

Archived