LegacyGT.com

Got a Boat?? THE Boat Thread 07

turbo2nr

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This Sea-doo is almost 24ft long! Not your average little jet-ski. Rated at 12 passangers, but we'll see about that. I'm thinking eighteen.

It has a cool table on board that mounts in the middle for meals, and a big bimini top.

I'm getting bow cushion filler to make front like a queen size bed layout.

Twin centrifugal superchargers....twin liquid intercoolers, I see a five wire MAF on each engine, so it does not run on speed density, but Mass air flow. No OBDII, some whacky Bombardier stuff diag. port.

Engine radiators are heat exchange plates/tanks that are four feet long, and about 1in. thick. Mounted under the belly of the beast, radiated heat into water by conduction. Looks like zinc coated copper?? No salt water goes into engine compartment, except for the liquid intercoolers, which need seperate flushing after sea use. I was told the plates are beefy in the IC, and can take freezing water without cracking. Same design as on the sea-doo PWC.

Verry NoooiiicE!!!! I will be some time before I will be able to purchase a boat like that? :lol:

Infamous Tuned

Two twin turbo V10 Pielstick diesels, running at 425 rpm, through a 2 into 1 reduction gearbox giving a shaft rpm of 110, with a controllable pitch propeller.

Burns 800 litres of fuel an hour.

Yeah but does it have a bimini top?:lol:

Infamous Tuned

Archived