LegacyGT.com

Pittsburgh Meets?

puzzled

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, I know this really isn't the proper place, but everyone is here already..

Anyone free this coming monday or tuesday to help me install struts?

The struts are fully assembled, so they just need swapped around, but I don't have proper tools/lift for the install..

Anyone help me out? I'll hook you up somehow..

I work at a dealership, and I have access to a lift on saturdays after 4:30 p.m., but I have absolutely no wrenching skills, but I could provide the lift if you need one. I work at the Sewickley Car Store if you know where that's at...

Work every saturday night of my life.

We should break in after close on monday night. Do the swap, which is simple, and you could learn how to do the springs on your specB..

BOng..

If anyone else can help, plz just PM me. I'm out of bounds here..

Bar Louie (Waterfront), Tuesday January 15th @ 7:00pm.. Dollar Burgers!!

On topic, I'm selling an Impreza radiator shroud at the meet. I'm not exactly from Pittsburgh, actually Greensburg, and I asked him to meet me there.. Burger/beer money!!

So there will be a WRX there for a minute, maybe we could invite him in too..:p

Work every saturday night of my life.

We should break in after close on monday night. Do the swap, which is simple, and you could learn how to do the springs on your specB..

BOng..

If anyone else can help, plz just PM me. I'm out of bounds here..

Bar Louie (Waterfront), Tuesday January 15th @ 7:00pm.. Dollar Burgers!!

ill talk to my boss on Saturday and see if its ok with him for us to be there after hours. They're pretty easy going so they probably will let us. I get off work at 8:30 though, we'd probably be able to start around 8, so as long as you don't mind being there late, we could probably do Monday. Ill let you know on Saturday.

Archived