LegacyGT.com

Pittsburgh Meets?

puzzled

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless Loak wants to pickup where he left off regarding setting this up, would everyone be able to make a 7:00pm time?

I'm open to recommendations for other times/dates in the near future if that works better for those of you who have deadlines or other obligations and can't make Tuesday. Maybe Wednesday? (if DoubleM and Planigan could make it then).

If you guys wanna shoot that idea down and stick with Tuesday, then 7?

I would def be interested in setting something up, maybe a monthly visit to the Bar Louis, either location. Parking is def easier, at waterfront, not to mention, free, you could also hang out by the cars much easier. I am interested in anything though

Tuesday or Wedneday, doesn't really matter much to me. Again, it depends on how much work I get done next week whether I'd be able to make it at all. So you guys go ahead and plan it out, let me know when you decide, and I'll try to show up.

Sorry for disappearing for a little while...two of my projects just had their deadlines shifted, so I've been scrambling to play catch up.

Barring any other shifts of said deadlines, I should be able to make it to either location (Waterfront or SS) at 7 on Tuesday. I wouldn't be able to make it on Wednesday, though.

Time to make it official:

Tuesday 10/16 @ 7PM

Bar Louie - Waterfront

[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=Bar+louie&sll=40.406060,-79.916069&sspn=0.002819,0.004978&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=18&om=1]Google Maps Link[/ame]

Anyone is welcome to attend.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived