LegacyGT.com

Pittsburgh Meets?

puzzled

May I suggest we combine with the Pgh Subaru's club. We already have 3 LGT guys that show on a regular basis. Myself, Turboman38 and Snowman. WRX034ME shows upon occasion as well.

There are about 20 wrx's that show up on a regular basis. They are a good bunch of guys and very knowledgeable on subies.

We meet on the 1st wed of the month. Next month we will be meeting at the Quaker Steak and Lube in Robinson Twp about 6:30pm. You can't miss em.. wings and hood scoops all in a row:lol: . Unfortunately I will be out of town. I can give the gang a heads up that you guys will be there.

If you guys want to get together before then I'm game for that too.

Andy

didn't know about pgh subaru's before this thread...but google has lead me here http://forums.pghsubarus.com/index.php

i'm guessing it's the right place since:

Monthly Pittsburgh area Meet!

For the past five years the Pittsburgh area Subaru community has been meeting at the Robinson Township Quaker Steak and Lube. Unfortunately, due to some major service issues at Quaker Steak & Lube, we have decided to move the November 6th PGH Subarus meet to the Robinson Township TGI Friday's at 6:30PM (Rain or Shine). TGI Fridays is located at 200 Park Manor Drive, Robinson Township, PA 15205 (Less than two minutes from QSL). Everyone is welcome (Subaru owner or not). We have not missed a meet in over four years so you can count on us being there!"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sweet. i can probably make the the may 2nd meet, but that seems so far away. anyone up for having a smaller meet sometime earlier? maybe next wed (4/11)? or the following monday (4/16)? planigan? loak? jah64? legacy2.5R? meshanks07?

yeah i'm still alive guys, but i do not frequent the boards as much as i used to so if anyone needs to get ahold of me or anything shoot a PM so i atleast rec. an email about it. unfortunatly for me wednesday is the one day a week where i cant get out before 8

i'll give you the parts list if you want it, then you'll know what to buy if we go for a drive. AP v1 w/ TDC maps, UP, DP, SPT v1 catback, agency pulley, SPT intake (extra heatshielding), perrin TMIC and synthetic in all of the orifices

sometime after 6pm because wrx034me gets out of work then. i'm thinking robinson township will probably be a good spot, but does anyone have preferences within robinson township? i haven't eaten much there except for buffalo wild wings, which does have good wings. suggestions?

Where is everyone coming from? I'll be leaving from Oakland, I'm guessing the same for loak.

I'm going to throw Station Square as a suggestion. Bar Louie has $1 burgers on Tuesdays. Good food, good drinks. Plus lots of big parking lots...

If Robinson Twp. works better for everyone else though, just tell me where to be and when to be there.

Where is everyone coming from? I'll be leaving from Oakland, I'm guessing the same for loak.

I'm going to throw Station Square as a suggestion. Bar Louie has $1 burgers on Tuesdays. Good food, good drinks. Plus lots of big parking lots...

If Robinson Twp. works better for everyone else though, just tell me where to be and when to be there.

yep, i'm heading out from Oakland too

and $1 burgers sound so delicious

Archived