LegacyGT.com

Pittsburgh Meets?

puzzled

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so does any body like the idea of us going to a steeler game or pirates game??

its something different from what we normally do at meets.

dude id love to go to a pirates or steelers game, but how hard is it to get steelers ticks? especially since we are ranked number 2 this year with brady gone! i am going to the Penn State Illinois game in the 27th if anybody else can get ticks or just wants to tailgate with the best

i'm in for a strip club meet :)

How about a 7 springs fun run/bbq sometime soon?

My family has a condo in the villages, a garage, tons of parking lot space that we could use for a cookout, and tons of great twisty backroads with no traffic :)

i'm in for a strip club meet :)

How about a 7 springs fun run/bbq sometime soon?

My family has a condo in the villages, a garage, tons of parking lot space that we could use for a cookout, and tons of great twisty backroads with no traffic :)

Now we're talking...

7 Springs BBQ or Strip Club meet, can't miss with either of those...

FYI, there is going to be a Monroeville Meet for the eastern Pittsburgh members not able to make it to QSL. See the Pittsburgh thread on NASIOC.

It's Sept 17th, Buffalo Wild Wings in Monroeville @ ~7:00...

Decent showing, 8 WRX/STi, and my LGT... :)

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/BoozeRS05/Car%20Pictures/DSC_0590.jpg?t=1221753996

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll64/BoozeRS05/Car%20Pictures/DSC_0592.jpg?t=1221753682

Heres a story for you guys. My mom was driving my car today as i was out working all day and she brushed the curb and the right frnt tired blew. I need new tires for winter but i was going to wait till mid Oct. Obviously i have to replace all of them. so should i go for the winter tires or all seasons i plan on gettting a set of street tires in the summer w/ mayb a set of wheels so i dk what to do???

Winter tires might be a little overkill for pitts, unless we really get swamped. But if you really want to try Blizzaks (and who doesn't), then get a set. should be cheap for your wheelsize. Esp since you plan on getting a set of summer tires, there's no sense in going all season for just the winter..

I've got 2 tickets for Wed Pens preseason game against Toronto, I have it on craigslist, but I'll offer it to a local suby owner for $100 for the pair. Sect B21, seats next ot the aisle, on teh side the pens shoot twice. I've got it posted in the nabisco pgh thread as well.

Just got a great deal on some Pirelli Cinturato P3000s and they are all season but have a fantastic rating in winter also. They seem to handle very well and have great steering response. As for the heat shield they were suppose to fix, the rattle is back now so i may have to just get a new heat shield because im tired of listening to it

Im guessing we will have our normal attendence at the QSL meet on Oct. 1???

Archived