LegacyGT.com

Maintaining the rubber trim and dash

I've been watching this thread with interest and haven't had a reason to jump in really. You guys know what you are doing in this area and there have been some good suggestions and advice given. I just wanted to throw in my $.02. This is a great kit that would be exactly what most of you are looking for. It will restore and protect trim and rubber seals. I've got examples of this product in action in Part 2 of my detailing guide that I have posted on my BLOG. It is great for clearing up the white marks that polishes and waxes leave on your trim. It cleans up salt stains really well too.

Anyway, if you are looking for a great kit to order that will clean, restore, protect, and maintain then that is the kit for you. I've never used a Poorboy's product that I didn't like.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just going to mention Poorboys and there ya go!

I just now used their Natural Look on my seals and on my WeatherTech mats and they look awesome!

When the product is wet it's shiny but after an even coat then buff with your favorite microfiber towell and it looks new... as in brand new w/little to no shine. Awesome stuff... for those that need more shine, apply a second or third coat.

-Drew

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

I'll add Griot's Garage Rubber and Vinyl Dressing. I've been using it for over 10 years on my convertible's to, dash, and tires. Not greasy and dries nicely. Since it's mail order you probably won't find it cheap (shipping costs) unless you order other products (Wheel Cleaner is good) from Griot's.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived