LegacyGT.com

Hot Import Nights - Boston, April 28th

legacy2.5GT05

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gitster
Nah im not going I just like to talk a bunch of sh!t for no reason. And give people the wrong directions to the SSP, dont listen to me unless youre going to Home Depot.

im headed to HIN at noon today to set up our table and tent. ill try to get some pics to put on here as a sneak preview. i get to see it before everyone:lol: :lol:

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

Peeps meetin up at SSP

legacy2.5GT05

Fox06LegacyGT

BoBLimited

Jaymitch2.5i

unstablementaly

gitster?

muddy?

robE?

lvethesnow?

thekjway?

i'm out, i have something to do tomorrow, but i hope you guys take plenty of pics to share.

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

have you heard of Ice spray detailer? i know i know, spray waxes don't do much. but one thing i've noticed in particular with this is less bugs!!! i drove most of the way to the KOP meet in PA and my car was smattered!! didn't even look black anymore! but for the drive to and from the palisades meet(iced car that morning) bug guts were almost nill! except for the windshield which was absolutely disgusting both days.

still waitin on that ride jburke lol.

Haha, whooops. Sorry bro :rolleyes:

why, is your gang going to be in the show :confused:

Yes, us mad tyte street racerz will be there fo sho.;) . Not so much.

The car is next to the Boost mobile area, next to a widebody WRX, 300ZX, and an NSX.

See you all there!

ill be there at 4pm finish ur tent set up. swin by the army tent (not the national guard) and say hi. play the game we got set up.its a shooting simulator. its pretty cool.

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

i'll play as long as they dont harress me to join the army..

just tell them your with hammill and have no intentions on joining

Archived