LegacyGT.com

Hot Import Nights - Boston, April 28th

legacy2.5GT05

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whos goin up on saturday, wanna caravan?

That was my plan. We should all meet up at the South Shore Plaza (Braintree Mall). I Figure that is a good merging/meeting spot for the CT/RI guys and the south shore/Cape Cod guys. As well as the Boston guys if you choose to join. We can get something to eat there and then we all caravan to the Expo center from there.

if everything goes well ill be there with a vip pass free of charge.

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

That was my plan. We should all meet up at the South Shore Plaza (Braintree Mall). I Figure that is a good merging/meeting spot for the CT/RI guys and the south shore/Cape Cod guys. As well as the Boston guys if you choose to join. We can get something to eat there and then we all caravan to the Expo center from there.

Not to bad of a location for me cuz either way i go its a long trip. any one wanna head up along the way?

where is this south shore plaze?

SSP - The Braintree Split is the intersection of Route 128 (officially Interstate 93), Route 3, and the Southeast Expressway (also I-93). It is located on the borders of Braintree, Milton and Quincy and may be considered the northern tip of Boston's South Shore. The split wraps around the South Shore Plaza (aka the Braintree Mall) and is a critical point in Boston's highway system, thus making it a very high traffic area. From the split, a driver can head south to Cape Cod on Route 3; into South Boston or through downtown Boston via the Southeast Expressway; or north to Route 24, Interstate 95, Interstate 495, or U.S. Route 1. The term "Braintree Split" is used in local radio traffic reports. If traffic is slow on one of the three highways that meet at the split, the slow traffic often over flows onto the other two highways. :icon_mrgr

Archived