LegacyGT.com

Hot Import Nights - Boston, April 28th

legacy2.5GT05

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest subiecity

Somebody get Subiecity a GT Badge an have him enter his car !!!

:lol:
:lol:

i entred my car last year and it was a hit not one person not even the judges knew what it was it was friggan great, i had badges btw and especially if it said GT on my 2.5i that for me is even riced out beyond me

Guest Gitster
especially if it said GT on my 2.5i that for me is even riced out beyond me

Limits ??? :lol: Who are you and What did you do with Subiecity ? :lol:

Guest Gitster

JkJK, Props on entering your car, definitely takes ballz especially with all the no taste ricers that are probably there.

Look out for Asians in Boston.

JkJK, Props on entering your car, definitely takes ballz especially with all the no taste ricers that are probably there.

Look out for Asians in Boston.

i love china town!! but damn, last time in boston with my ex(korean) drunk irish bastards were a bit of a problem. everyone was sweatin her. china town damnit! plenty of hot asian hoez there! leave mine alone!:lol:

Guest Gitster
i love china town!! but damn, last time in boston with my ex(korean) drunk irish bastards were a bit of a problem. everyone was sweatin her. china town damnit! plenty of hot asian hoez there! leave mine alone!:lol:

Im not sayin just china town, hehe. Mad asians drive M3s and G35s in Boston. Certainly not ricey cars, but still. Lots of money up there and theres alot of asians in the suburbs for some reason. Whole Communities. Im not sayin its a bad thing, but i lost my train of thought, good day.

Guest Gitster
Well theres Umass Boston, Southie :lol:, and Carson Beach if you want to dump some dead bodies :lol: You could drive into Boston and take the Red Line down there.

Guest Gitster

South Shore PLaza?

Home Depot, Target, Stop and Shop. Could be a nice little Sunday :lol::lol::lol:

I know a real good dinner down there.

Archived