LegacyGT.com

Photoshoot w/models.. Mass people interested?

legacy2.5GT05

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree very nice i think when it starts to get nicer out i will clear mine. not warm enough outside for me to do it.

let me know, i'll join you. Can we use the rally garage? also, do you think we'll have any problem getting an inspection sticker? i've already been told before that it wouldn't pass...

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

i know i know, lay it on, i deserve it. :spin:

I didn't want to pull the trigger without being sure i could get an inspection sticker. i don't want to have to buy another set of headlights and have to swap them out every year.

But i after i saw how giani's came out, i'm back to wanting to do it.

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

Swapping out the headlights for inspection time would only need to be done if you failed in the first place...

After droping the bumper twice and having a backup set of lights, this could be done in less than an hour.

The hotness definitely outweighs the possible inconvenience... Plus, just pull in with the headlights on, maybe the guy wont notice.

Pics in my home thread here

use silicone when resealing them back up...use a nice thick ring of it around the entire headlamp

if u do end up getting condensation, you can always "air them out" by unplugging the light bulb holders and placing them in the oven again to help evaporate the water

Ive noticed at random times i have slight condensation in the headlights but 99% of the time its not noticeable, so I really dont care to do anything about it

thanks...

Yeah, unfortunately there isnt a good place over there to see the boston skyline in the background...there are some better parking lots that have a slight view of the charles but nothing overly exciting.

Hmmm... What about Norumbega ? Accross from the Newton Marriot ? This is near the I-95 - I90 interchange ...a few miles from Brandis Univercity. Too low to give any veiw of the Boston Skyline, but near enough to the Charles river.

Archived