LegacyGT.com

Feed backs on SuperPro LCA Bushing and Perrin PSR

Have you looked at your stock LCA's? If you haven't, take a look this weekend. Mine were torn badly after 50K of normal driving.

I never thought I would do this mod, but since I was replacing my torn stockers decided to do it. I have had the SuperPros on about three weeks and like them. They really firmed up the steering feel. I was also having some vibration under braking that I thought was a rotor problem, that is now gone.

If you can't get the LCA's replaced under warranty, they I would get these.

I have them also and I can see no downside. I have the standard bushing and it gets rid of the wandering you get on the highway and you have to do lee correction while driving. I don't really feel any increase in NHV and I have 19"s with 35 series tires and Cusco F&R lower braces. So with those I should be able to feel a change. I here the Perrins are alot harsher. They are made of metal and I think plastic. They may give you alittle sharper respondes and transmit more NHV. My stock bushing started to tear at 16K.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

• 2 months later...
Even the "Standard" ones make the return to center feel better? You don't need the offset ones for that?

What do I need to do to make these fit the Outback?

http://www.rallitek.com/superpro.html

Coilovers are going on in a week or so and i was thinking of getting these done at the same time.

Thanks!

Yes, even the standard ones make it better. Others have said it, but it really should have been this way from the factory. Post up your review if you get them done. I would get them if I were you. ;)

Not just our cars with this issue. Many other cars with Mac front ends experience the tore bushing problem after a while. Poly bushings are costly to implement as an OEM item.
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

• 2 weeks later...
Ok...sooo seeing this post and being that payday was on the 10th I decided to finally install the SuperPro standards(non offset). What can I say. The steering is a little firmer and I think the wheel stays more centered now. I have to try it out some more so i'll update you all this week.

Ok...Just a quick review. Almost no bumper steer. Centers alot better but still cost some money to install and align the car. Overall good mod especially if you have adjustable coilovers.

Just ordered my set of SuperPro :) I will take some pictures of under my car as well .. since I will also have the CUSCO front under brace installed too .. (I have the rear as well already on, so I will take pictures of that too).

Archived