LegacyGT.com

well guys i talked about a trade on here b4 and i might go thru with it

I say go for it. The 07 may have nice interior and stuff but man you can't beat that 250 hp. and with a downpipe and some tuning.:icon_twis But like a previous poster said how often are you going to use it? In my case I use it on every turn and almost every straight away. Boost is a addiction. I need help.

No Point of re doing the bondo and stuff so i SAID can i have mine lol any of you guys have a intake that you reconmend i was reading mixed reviews on spt and aèm ect...

Stay with the stock box and a panel filter, that's my suggestion. No need for anything else until you go to a bigger turbo. Money better spent elsewhere.

ignore him, he'll go away.

Any real gains?? And i would like to hear the turbo spool a little môre

After I installed a catless UP, DP and AVO panel filter, I could hear the turbo and recirc valve plenty. To be honest, not sure which part caused the most increase in noise or if it was a combination of everything.

ignore him, he'll go away.

Only things I would suggest is a drop Blitz/AVO drop in filter (doesn't need oil like the son of a bitch perrin one) and possibly getting the the air inlet tube to the airbox replaced with the perrin silcone hose. I'm Stage 1 with my Blitz drop-in panel and perrin silcone air hose and the responsiveness of the engine has improved.

Also, good choice on the non-limited. ;)

i will always love SWP i couldnt find one tho..but this color also looks nice i just painted my grille black ill have pics later...doesnt look so bad it goes well with the black housing headlights..just let me know when the next meet will be im looking forward to seeing all of the chicagoland LGT members

ok here is the pic with the black grille on ..i want a new mesh grille it lookes like there is nothing there but doesnt look that bad. sorry again i took this pic with my cell phone

http://a884.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/31/l_47b85d9736e0e5585db6dd6d30b184db.jpg

Archived