LegacyGT.com

Unofficial Seat Temps

My wife always cranks the seat heater, too. Instantly upon getting into the car.

She tends to try to burn me by suprise, because she turns it up from one or two, to maximum, and then waits until I realize it and turn it back down. She thinks it is funny, I guess.

But she does love those heated seats when it gets below 60 degrees...(which it has been for some time now...

<60F? i walked outside after my classes last night in rochester and i thought it was pretty warm, so i waited outside for my dad to pick me up with my car. when i got in the car, it read 38F. used the second setting this morning driving to school though, 23F.

heated seats are indispensable here in the winter, i absolutely love them. they are the quickest way to heat up your body before the engine warms up because you cant turn the fan on until then. 20 deg wind blowing at you while you wait for the engine to heat up is BAD.

Guest Gitster
Ive definitley kept it on the hottest setting for my entire drive to work (90 miles). But that was in the coldest of the cold part of winter. Or maybe I was sleep driving and I didnt notice my pants were on fire.

i was a fool and had cooled/heated/massage seats put in my old excursion. just imagine one of those sharper image chairs inside your car. its kinda cool till you zone out while getting a lower back massage and near run down a motorcycle :rolleyes:
stage 2

This is my first car with heated seats. Didn't think I'd ever use them. I was wrong. When it's cold out...aaahhhh. Very nice thank you very much.

My last car was the first I had with heated seats. When I was test driving and the seller told me about them, I laughed out loud, thinking he was joking. :lol:

But yeah, I soon learned to appreciate them. (Settings 3 and 4 on the LGT are almost unusably hot though.)

I love my heated seats,,,,,on my way to work some mornings when I'm running late.I grab a small frying pan and a coupla eggs outa the kitchen. Then as im driving to work I set the passenger seat heater on HIGH,put down the frying pan on the heated area,crack a few eggs,voila! Breakfast on the run.

Click me\/

applause.gif.0dfaa94b19d8eacc954477bbe8898796.gif

Archived