LegacyGT.com

California International Auto Show - w/Pics

[quote name='!S4']Looks USDM to me from the front reflectors and the bumper. I notice the genome exhaust tips too...looks nice. How did the blacked out rear lights look in person?[/QUOTE] it looked pretty good, but i don't think i'll do that to mine when i get it. personally i like the tan leather better too, .. but for the all-black theme, that one looked sick! i got there right when they opened so i could get good pics without having to wait for people to get out of my way. it was a cool show, .. although besides the concepts and the subee display, there wasn't much new to see. i had fun asking the lady when the legacy sti is coming to the us.. lol . .. 'we know nothing .. blah blah .. ' .. she really didn't .. told me to call 1-800-subaru-something .. i then talked to her about how cool in-dash nav would be as an option, .. but she's just a talking head .. she wasn't really into it.

WOW! That black car looks slick!!! I love that exhaust too!! I wonder who makes it. I wonder if it's the STi one. I have doubts that it is because the one installed on the white USDM one's tips don't stick out... Edit: I emailed ESX Motorsports, so hopefully I'll receive a response soon about the car.
-ben

Hi everyone, Thanks for all the nice comments on the Legacy GT. This is the first time I have seen this site. Sorry but I don't get to surf the web much these day. However, it looks great and good luck with the site. Regarding the GT. We built that one custom for Subaru Western Region. It has a custom turbo back ESX exhaust system. Arceo Wheels, BFGoodrich Tires, springs, and Black out filmed tail lights. We are going to get more power out of it and retune the ecu. We used it in the Disney Feature Film "Herbie" coming out next summer with Lindsay Lohan, Matt Dillon and Michael Keaton. Hopefully some of you will see it. Hope you like it. If you have any questions, please send them to [email]info@esxmotorsports.com[/email], or [email]ali@esxmotorsports.com[/email]. We can get you all the info you need. Thanks Ali Afshar ESXmotorsports.com

Perhaps I can shed some light on the Black GT. The car is being built by ESX Motorsports in North Hollywood, CA The wheels are called the Arceo Freewaystar II in gunmetal size 18". They can be purchased through ESX. That particular car was in the new Herbie movie being filmed with Lindsay Lohan, Matt Dilan, Michael Keaton and Justin Long. The taillights and headlights are done by Stickercity. Stickercity also has a clear-bra on the car that was developed to protect the blades of combat helicoptors in desert areas. It's completly clear and protects against rock chips, autoX cones etc. If interested you can order from [url="http://www.stickercity.com"]www.stickercity.com[/url] send them an e-mail or call them and tell them Mario sent you and you can get an even better price than whats shown. Mario

Alidad, I guess you got to this thread before I could email you back :p. Thanks for the quick reply and the post. I have one question for you: is there an ETA on the exhaust? I really like it. I don't have a car to utilize it yet, but I'm still interested. Thanks!
-ben

[color=#ffffff][size=1][font=verdana,arial,helvetica][b][color=Black]Has anyone been able to find the tail blackout kit on StickerCity's website? I searched and found the bumper kits etc. but could find any tail kits for the leggy.. Also, that exhaust is hot - I like how the tips stick out alot more than the sti's. Any idea if something might be avail. to us soon??? sean [/color][/b][/font][/size][/color]

The tail light kits are in the upper right hand corner of the home page on StickerCity.com they go for: $9.95 for a 4x8" piece and go up from there via a pull down menu. (Largest is 12x24") The headlight kits are $49.95 And the Clear-Bra kits run $119.95 for the Hood, Fender & Mirrors and $189.95 for the bumper Mario

Does the car drive itself in the movie? :D [quote name='Ali Afshar']Hi everyone, Thanks for all the nice comments on the Legacy GT. This is the first time I have seen this site. Sorry but I don't get to surf the web much these day. However, it looks great and good luck with the site. Regarding the GT. We built that one custom for Subaru Western Region. It has a custom turbo back ESX exhaust system. Arceo Wheels, BFGoodrich Tires, springs, and Black out filmed tail lights. We are going to get more power out of it and retune the ecu. We used it in the Disney Feature Film "Herbie" coming out next summer with Lindsay Lohan, Matt Dillon and Michael Keaton. Hopefully some of you will see it. Hope you like it. If you have any questions, please send them to [email="info@esxmotorsports.com"]info@esxmotorsports.com[/email], or [email="ali@esxmotorsports.com"]ali@esxmotorsports.com[/email]. We can get you all the info you need. Thanks Ali Afshar ESXmotorsports.com[/QUOTE]

Archived