LegacyGT.com

Outback specific Megan Racing coilovers due in next week!

Boostjunkie

Not by much, maybe .5" at most. The OB coilovers work nicely on an LGT, they are just not meant for someone who wants to drastically lower their car. I guess they do allow a very modest drop. Here is another pic:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/Pisadong/pic2.jpg

That's a nice ride.....I want to go a litttle bit lower than that. The price you have for the MR coilovers are good. For the ride height, I'm looking more at the LGT coilovers for my OB.

Question: im loving these coilovers, specificially the OB ones for my 05LGT. At some point id rather have a higher suspension then a lower suspension. Could i theoritetically with these OB coilovers set the ride height at the hieght of the outback 3.0R(sedan). If so..boostjunkie could you show us a picture of the coilovers extended to their max?

Question: im loving these coilovers, specificially the OB ones for my 05LGT. At some point id rather have a higher suspension then a lower suspension. Could i theoritetically with these OB coilovers set the ride height at the hieght of the outback 3.0R(sedan). If so..boostjunkie could you show us a picture of the coilovers extended to their max?

You could probably get close to the height of an OB sedan, but the suspension geometry would likely be a bit wacky since the OB uses subframe spacers for part of it's lift over the height of the LGT. Still you could easily raise the car about 1-1.5" over stock height without a problem, I just don't think it would be a good idea to try an get all the way up there.

Plus the taller tires also give part of the extra height. Boostjunkie, would you say it is fair to say that the extra length of the OB suspension is only responsible for about half of the additional GC that the OB has over the LGT?

I'd say about 1.5" or so is due to the body lift, about the same amount from the suspension and about .5" from the tires.

Archived