LegacyGT.com

07 LGT Limited ex-owner signing off

i "totaled";) my ms6 a couple of months ago in the snow and that car did terrible in the snow. i am soo glad i got my lgt. it has coils and i still plowed through knee deep slow with all weather tires. the mazda was cool and slounded good with a CAI, but gave me lots of CEL's and boost problems. nothing beats the leggy. sorry about your lgt and im sure you will be sorry about the mazda :lol:.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol original post was in 2007 and people still be posting...

Yep, just us trolls increasing are post count. Keep feeding us.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I'm thinking of getting a set of F&R bumper plows this winter. You know, to clear my driveway easier...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vKSulcCunY]‪mr plow z24‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

my fwd cavy with crappy tires. would push snow and snow would come on to the hood !

Now that's thinking out of the boxer!:lol:

fyi all 05 + legacy's have built in code reader

I've got a subi stuck in low amounts of snow too. It was party my fault partly the open diff issue on a 99 legacy. Snow tires and all.

What, you mean you had the FWD fuse in?

I think you should by a fun car, ie miata, s2000 etc and have a family car. Odyssey's are the best mini van out there.

Oh brother....

AWD/4X4 is not required unless you're doing mountain passes. FWD is plenty good for most levels of snow you should be driving in. The way I look at it, is if only awd/4x4 will get me around town, it's not wise to be driving as some moron will be out there on bald tires and ruin my day.

Subjective, what if you live in a City (ie Denver) that will not send out plows for days because snow usually melts within a day or two? And the same city will not plow residential streets unless snowfall is over 12inches?

Archived