LegacyGT.com

My car actually shines a little...

KLackey

Some of you guys from the other night might recall my paint being in much need of some TLC.

Well for the last two hours I have been working on just about every inch of the cars exterior thats covered in paint with some polishing compound and it looks worlds better.

About to go apply a coat or two of wax and hopefully it will look really nice.

Buying a black car was such a good idea. haha

I'll put up some snapshots when I am finished.

you need to hit VtaK and post those pics alreay :lol:

haha. Man I am trying... there is a problem with the connection port on my camera so my usb cable isn't working right now. Happened just the other day and makes me want to cry.

Wow.

Tough crowd here!

I like it dUde. Even with the winter steelies and bizarre exposure settings.;)

Don't let us Legacy snobs throw you;) . Stand tall.

I had somethig just like it back in the day...

2054351713_Jan2005137.thumb.jpg.dfd587ec2aa94017d1b6e19580c253c8.jpg

Yeah, it's kind of a piece right now so I take no offense.

Yes...steelies. It never had Si wheels on it the entire time I owned it. Bought it riced out with really bad 17 inch wheels. I rocked Rota Circuit 8's for a long time, it was down for a bit so I sold the Rota's to a friend and put his steelies on just to have something to sit it on, finally got the car back and don't have extra cash to buy wheels and tires now.

Here is a pic with Rota's from way back....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/kc_si/kyleandtrevorphotoshoot010.jpg

And yeah...when I bought the car all the windows were tinted but the car was getting serviced and someone broke into the car by breaking the driver window. The dealership payed to replace and retint the window and but the old tint was crappy and really starting to turn purple. Right before my car broke I was in the process of removing the old purple tint to get it all matching and then it broke and I just have not gotten around to it. I might just pull that tint off as well for now and start from scratch. It's too dark anyways.

No one noticed the missing front lip. haha. Suckers.

I keeeed

Archived