LegacyGT.com

S to the Power of 10

Despite the wonderful lambo V10, Im pretty sure (any 6.3l AMG benz) or M5 will wipe the floor with these S6 and S8s, performance tests havent been too kind, most seem to show that they havent been capable of reaching the factory suggested performance numbers.

That said, mmmmmm lambo v10 in a stealth comfy package. Id hit it ;)

S8... maybe. Better looking than the BMW or Merc. I still think the Jag SuperV8 or the Maserati Quattroporte look even better.

Porsche Panamera and Aston Rapide are set for another league above these.

Why not go with a 50-75k sedan, and spend the rest on a toy sports car, though? An STS-V or M45 and then something really fast and light...

if you want a good amg supercharged car get eh chrysler crossfire srt-6. it has a amg supercharged v-6. if you dont belive me go to a dealership that has the SRT6 pop the hood and the engine cover. right on the supercharger upper left youll see the letter AMG. got to love chrysler. plus my dodge charger rt has a mercedes tranny in it.

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

if you want a good amg supercharged car get eh chrysler crossfire srt-6. it has a amg supercharged v-6. if you dont belive me go to a dealership that has the SRT6 pop the hood and the engine cover. right on the supercharger upper left youll see the letter AMG. got to love chrysler. plus my dodge charger rt has a mercedes tranny in it.

I thought they were cancelling the SRT-6 Crossfire, didn't they?

Slow seller and really expensive Chrysler really didn't catch it, might as well buy the real thing, the SLK!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

One of the recent C&D's says the V-10 in the S8 is not the same V-10 in the Gallardo.... and they wished it was ..

and the S8 got 0-60 in 5.3 seconds. Pretty sad considering thats the same speed as the W-12 A8. And it costs and arm and a leg

It also weighs 1000 more pounds and has limo like backseat space. Past 60mph and it will walk away from a stock GT.

Obviously, its not quite apples to apples.

That said Id expect to be able to beat a lot more than a Legacy GT to 60 and beyond, considering the price and supposed performance levels.

Archived