LegacyGT.com

Hennessey Vipers

Dyno queens........

Nothing like setting a car up for publicity & then not giving the same car to the customer....

Hennessey is in a class action lawsuit right now over his unsavory business practices:(:(

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

from that thread......

"This tops it all Viper fans.... I'm the customer of John Hennessey's that paid for a Venom 650 package plus Brembo Racing brakes, a Penske 2 way suspension , and roll bar but only received about $11,000 of a $38,000 order in an 8 month span. I know you all are tired of the posts but please read on, it gets pretty interesting.

I planned a trip to California for pleasure on a private jet and was told we had to stop in Houston for fuel so I thought I might stop in at HMS to see for myself the man that ripped me off and what his plans to settle up were face to face. I called ahead of time and left a message under a different name as a new customer so John would show up, when we got there his mechanic said to come back in an hour so we went for lunch and came

Back. I brought a video camera so I could get the meeting on tape, when John showed up he saw new customers and $$$$$ so he put on his "Good Ole Boy" smile and welcomed us in. Once inside he notice the camera and asked me to turn it off , I said no and then told him who I really was and that I wanted a straight up answer what he planned to do. You should have seen his face, like deer in headlights he had nothing to say except get out or he would call the police. I refused and demanded an answer but John just stood there like a gutless man and would not talk and called the cops for trespassing. So after repeated non-threatening attempts to get him to talk he asked me and my brother-in-law if we were gay , I replied "Yeah and I'm gonna throw you over that car and f*ck you up the azz like you have been f*cking me for 8 months" , little did I know that comment would be considered a "TERRORISTIC THREAT" , (one of John famous claims) anyway we decided to wait for the police so I could report him for theft , we waited 40 minutes for the cops to come and when they finally came I ran out of tape in the camera and missed the most unbelievable part. The cop listened to John’s side of the story first and said he would hear us after, that didn't happen once John told him about the so-called "Terroristic Treat" within minutes we were both in cuffs in the back of the police car under arrest for trespassing and terroristic threat. The cop would not hear our side and told us we were going to jail and wouldn't even watch the tape, we tried to reason with him but his last name was Walker and he thought he was Chuck Norris Texas Ranger," you’re in cuffs, in my car, I'm writing, and you’re goin to jail". After sitting outside HMS in cuffs for over 30 minutes we were on our way to the Houston City Jail, my camera was taken by the arresting office and we were sent to booking. Two white boys from Florida with a Bullshit arrest , we were shuffled around , stripped of our belongings , finger printed and sent to a holding cell full of non- white- non Florida boys that were all under arrest for real crimes , drug dealers , buyers , thieves , assault , and a murderer to top it off. After 10 hours in jail and a few phone calls later we posted bail for $1,500 and back on the street at 2 in the morning with an impounded rental

Car, no change of clothes and no bed. It is now 12:30 pm and we are in flight to California looking back at the day and planning our next trip back to Houston. We went from the Penthouse to the Shithouse in less than 3 hours but now were back in the Penthouse and Hennessey bought some time but the fact remains Johnny still owes $27,000 and if it costs me 10 times that in lawyer fees I will make sure Hennessey gets the same smelly *** cell that I got.

P.S. "Mr. Crack sellin Murderer what do you do when a fat little red headed Viper tuner thief gets put in YOUR holding cell? (In my best Chris Rock voice) The first thing I do is make ‘em TOSS MY SALAD!!!

What do you prefer John? Jelly or Syrup..?????"

------------------

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

I think his behavior also reflects on GM and Chrysler even though they probably have nothing to do with him. They should take action and warn their buyers.

I mean can you imagine buying a car from a company like Porsche or Mercedes, then sending the car to tuners Ruf or Renntech for a 30k upgrade and you getting the car back with the same brakes, same exhaust, and same leather you sent it in with minus half the engine upgrade you paid for??? They wouldn't be in business very long.

Archived