LegacyGT.com

New STI catalog on the way for USDM

[quote name='patagonianwrx']Unless the catalog my dealer told me about is different than the one Mastro received, we are SOL. As for B4's comment about after the first of the year - what was the source?[/QUOTE] I can't divulge the source, but lets say..you can write a check on the info I gave.

• 2 months later...
Well the local dealership here, SoJax, has had the catalog for about 3-4 months now. Anything in the catalog can be ordered. If you'd like I can post up all of the pages of the catalog, not sure if this has already been done as I havent read through the whole thread. -Matt

Well I went to a dealership to get my oil change the other day and I saw a parts catalog full of STI/SPT stuff. Listed stuff for Legacy, WRX, STI, and I think Forester...seemed like it wasn't the OE stuff since those grapefruit lauchers seemed a little larger then what was on my car. Didn't list much stuff for the 05 Legacy though...so im not sure if this is what you guys are talking about. If its what you guys are talking about I might be able to convince myself to drive down to denver and pick it up next week and snap some shots of it...although I cant seem to find my digicam lately.

[quote name='ShaggyGT']Well the local dealership here, SoJax, has had the catalog for about 3-4 months now. Anything in the catalog can be ordered. If you'd like I can post up all of the pages of the catalog, not sure if this has already been done as I havent read through the whole thread. -Matt[/QUOTE] Nothing has been posted yet. I think what you are referring to is an old catalog, as it predates my dealer telling me they got word from SOA about a new one being released. Post some pages maybe?

They have a catalog, it's right in front of me, but it has little performance parts for the Legacy at the time of printing. According to the placard at the SPT booth in Detroit, I know they will be adding at least: -SPT/Bosal Cat-Back (which is a very nice unit) -SPT/Eibach Springs -SPT Spline-Drive Lug Nuts (replace all your lugs and wheel locks with these :)) There may be more coming, but that is all that was on the SPT Legacy and noted on the list.

• 3 months later...

Archived