LegacyGT.com

Exhaust Experts I need your help

bigb3630123

I need to purchase my new exhaust for my 05 LGT. I was gonna buy the borla but everyone said it isnt loud enough and you get bored with the quiet noise it puts out. Then I found the XO2racing exhaust to be so much cheaper but will I be getting what I pay for? I dont want to skimp out on the $$ if I'm gonna be skimping out on the product big time. Basically if I can get the XO2racing for 500 bucks instead of the borla for a couple hundred more I will but only if the XO2racing isn't a big pile.:confused:

If that XO thing is one found on ebay....I've heard it's crap. You do get what you pay for. Make sure it's 304 SS or higher grade. Search for sound clips, find the one you like and either save or wait for a used one to go up for sale.

PM me your email address, I've got tons of pics, clips, vids, etc.

So what is bad about the xo2 racing cb Han's GT? There is another thread here with some pretty happy campers that installed it. It is spec'd with 100% 304 ss. I would be interested in finding out what's wrong with it. $430 shipped price is pretty tempting....

This forum seems to be from the "If its cheap its bad" world. I have the "Ebay Exhaust" and think its pretty nice . I can't imagine spending over $1000 on exhaust for this car. My only problem has been that the left muffler is a little off and can be straightened. Ive heard this is a problem with most of the systems out there.

Sorry, but $430 shipped when everything else is $650 and up I'd have to question quality. Lets see if the cheapy exhaust is still ok after three years.

The CBE is not listed on XO2racing's website. At least I couldn't locate it.

Archived