LegacyGT.com

05 LGT stuck in White River Junc VT

jeapskibum

My 05 LGT had a CEL and flashing Cruise Control light on friday night. Dropped her into the first gas station repair shop a few minutes later.

Most likely getting towed to Subaru of Norwich VT.

Think the turbo is blown. Totally stock with 30K miles. :(

Spotted a Silver LGT with a thule box and a 2.5i next to each other in the lot at Killington Saturday! Wish mine was there with...

umhh i was going like 15-30 mph on a sheet of ice, the lights came on, car felt like it was in limp mode. when i stopped at gas station she sounded like marbles in the engine. It was fine before then. no noise on the highway or hesitation up until just after the lights came on.

• 2 weeks later...
On Saturday morning I had to back my car out of my unplowed driveway. I got hung upon the apron due to the snowplows having pushed about 1 1/2 feet of snow onto it. I tried rocking back and forth twice and when that didn't work, decided to dig out. I noticed the CEL was on (steady light) and my cruise light was blinking. Called the dealer and they said that I probably tripped one of the many sensors on the car. They said to drive it for about 10-15 miles to see if it recalibrates the ECU. I drove 10 miles to work and when I left work for the day about 12 hrs. later, it had reset.

• 2 weeks later...

Update

Subaru NA is going to pick up the entire tab. From what I can gather the engine and turbo are going to be replaced. I dont run the car too hard and changed the oil with synthetic.

I am thankful to my local shop for sticking by me, but I dont think I did anything wrong.

Archived