LegacyGT.com

POLL: Opinions on sti seats.

05USdmGTgUy

Sti style interior  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Sti style interior

• For SURE!! STi interior is the sheezy!
    • No WAY !Too tacky for a luxury type car
    • Not Sure

I work for a Subie dealer and we have a company that will insert the STi blue suede and put the exact pink logo on my White LGT ltd. Sedan! money is not the issue I want people's opinion on the llok this will give the interior.(legacy STi)P.S> they will also do the door trim thats leather(in blue) if i want [url]http://www.subaru.co.jp/legacy/wrlimited/interior/02/imgs/w1.jpg[/url]

If it looks just like that yes. Its OEM in other markets so I don't see a problem with it done in your car. Would look quite interesting and be something different I say go for it.

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

[quote name='BoxerGT2.5']I like it. What dealer you work at......I'm in IL.[/QUOTE] I work at Evanston Subaru. FREE PLUG...We Have quite a few legacy's and Outback's in stock and are dealin' hard, so if you are in the mid-west give us a shot. Mike Olenski (847)869-5700x211 [email]S14guy@yahoo.com[/email]

yeah, I agree with suede inserts in a similar or contrasting color, but not blue. Black or grey suede inserts would look nice. Blue seats only look good on a blue car.....it never sat well with me when I was considering a white STI that I had to have blue carpet and blue seats.

[quote name='gtguy']Lord, no... Kevin[/QUOTE] I'm with you Kevin. Bought the LGT because I didn't want an STi look..and I love my taupe perforated leather interior....but to each their own. Go for it if you like it!

05 SWP Legacy GT Limited (aka "Pearl")- 5MT AP - Stage 2 Protuned (238/284) - wife driven

07 BMW 335xi

[quote name='ih8vtec13']How much is that i may want to do it, except it may look weird with all the red lighting in the car. btw does this mean that the legacy sti is out in japan?[/QUOTE] No - those seats are from the 'WR Edition' Legacy GT sedan or wagon. They made special editions of all Subaru models to commemorate the WRC coming to Japan in 2004. All models are WR blue with gold wheels, upgraded blue/black seats plus other goodies (stereo, shift knobs, etc).

Retail is about 1500 for two tone leather w/ suede in the center. Color dont matter. Plus 50 per seat if you want a subaru or sti logo. Thats for all 4 seats and the door panels to match.(i pay about 1100 my cost w/ logo's) Mike...

[quote name='05USdmGTgUy']No way! Probably 3-4K$ after shipping. Plus the JDM seats have the 8 way seat on our passenger side...and I need height adjustment. Mike...[/QUOTE] Are you saying the front passenger seat in the LGT is manual and not power?

Archived