LegacyGT.com

Track Day!! Sat. 3/10 on the Horse Thief Mile at Willow Springs. Who's in?

TheSoCalledJohn

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

according to the Speed Ventures FAQ:

Can I just sign up at the track?

Generally no, we definitely need people to sign up through the website. It's way too chaotic if we have people just showing up. Not to mention, most events sell out long before the event, so registration is usually closed before we ever get to the track. In rare instances when an event is extremely undersold, walkup registrations are accepted. Check the event page on this site in the last couple of days before an event for information about walkup registration for that event.

And according to the event site it looks to be far from undersold. How the hell did that many people sign up in just a couple days? Oh well, it'll be fun as hell anyways!

I'm stoked!! :icon_bigg

Ok, I am in for the 11th. I have a rally X race on Saturday in Jean, NV. After I take 1st, I will head to willow on the night of the 10th. Are you guys just doing one day or both? Sunday I hope if only one day? :)

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

Well, if you guys do Sunday let me know. I would really like attend this track event, but I need the seat time for rally X racing. I would really like to get on the podium at the end of the year and bring home a trophy.

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

Alright, I just signed up for Saturday... Who's next :icon_cool ...

Aight...I just signed up!! I'm in there with road Flares!!

Shiro to sign up shortly!! Lookie at that...an LGT Mini meet +3Lgts!!!

Hey mark, maybe you could bring by MY, i mean your rims!!...hehehe

~Sucka-Duck~

:icon_mrgr Alright! :icon_mrgr

Looks like we got ourselves an event!!

:redface: Now... who wants to council the n00b on what the hell goes on at these things?

I've read the SpeedVentures FAQ, so I know what to wear and what I need to do for tech inspection and everything. I guess I just want to know general stuff like: is there food near by or should I bring a lunch? Are there any other misc things I should bring that aren't immediately obvious?

Now that I think about it, I can't even find a time we're supposed to be at the track! I'm assuming it's going to be early morning, but I can't find any specifics.

I'm planning on borrowing a friend's motorcycle helmet for the day, but if anybody has anything a little better suited for driving that they might let me use for the day that would be awesome! I would definately compensate with lunch or gas or something.

Yeah... I know... I asked all you guys to come to this thing and you just now find out "Hey, this guy has no idea what the $%*@ he's talking about!!"

Suprise! :icon_lol:

How did I miss this??:(:icon_conf:confused::icon_mad::spin: This would be the prefect chance to test out my new Cusco F&R lower braces, AVO RSB brace, and Super pro poly LCA bushing. Merv and Dave put me on your buddy list so you can make sure I don't miss everything. This sucks!!
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Archived