LegacyGT.com

New 08 - Quartz Silver Metallic Paint

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am hoping that deep bronze and harvest gold will be outback colors.

The Legacy doesn't need brown colors, it needs brighter colors.

Quartz Silver... sounds closer to the 06 Spec B color, a little darker than brilliant silver...

I hope it is instead of brilliant silver. If it is addional to, then that will be one more grayscale, which Legacy also doesn't need.

Satin White, Brilliant silver, Quartz Silver, Diamond Gray, and Obsidian Black would make five grayscale colors, with newport blue being the only alternative for the GT. (Regal blue was still available for 07 2.5i)

No green, no red, only one blue with tan interior only. pretty weak palette, if you ask me.

agree with all of the above except yellow, totally wrong color for the car. They should shoot for a cooler temperature/muted color palate similar to BMW's color selection befitting of a more serious grown-up sport sedan. but having nothing but grey-scale colors is not good, i agree

agree with all of the above except yellow, totally wrong color for the car. They should shoot for a cooler temperature/muted color palate similar to BMW's color selection befitting of a more serious grown-up sport sedan. but having nothing but grey-scale colors is not good, i agree

As long as they don't offer "Phoneix Piss Yellow" for the spec B, i'll be happy.

I definitely wish there was a factory option for World Rally Blue... If I were picking now I would most likely go with black or the silver anyway. Would love to see what this Quartz Silver lools kike though

Archived