LegacyGT.com

Good product for removing scuff marks

legacyboy8929

3M makes a plastic polish that I have had "decent" succcess with. Oddly, a "made for TV product" called "Flitz" worked awesome. I was watching late night TV and the infomercial came on for it. I was curious enough to part with $29 for it...

When it came I used it to re-surface a nasty old headlight lens. Worked AWESOME. Then I used it to polish out scratches in the console of the old(er) Jeep I had - again, it worked MUCH better than I had imagined that it would.

Both of those products won't fark up your plastic, and both leave no residue or any "givaways" that you used "product" to fix a scratch.

Good luck.

Drew

Windex surprisingly removes tons of marks on various surfaces (plus it cleans the window glass really well... duh;) ).

I use it to clean up scuffs and whatnot in my house left by my daughter. Scuffs on painted walls, table tops etc.

It removes scuffs and crap inside the car too, try it out.

Windex surprisingly removes tons of marks on various surfaces (plus it cleans the window glass really well... duh;) ).

I use it to clean up scuffs and whatnot in my house left by my daughter. Scuffs on painted walls, table tops etc.

It removes scuffs and crap inside the car too, try it out.

Windex is a detailewr's best friend. Back in the day when I worked at a detail shop I was SHOCKED at how many things windex will remove. I remember one poor SOB that worked with us used it to remove "Pecker Tracks" from the back seat of a Chevy Caprie.... According to him, it worked.

So... just in caes of any of you young crazy b@stards need to remove pecker tracks, now you know how!

Archived