LegacyGT.com

Fahrenheit-Celsius, Mile-Km...

I have a 2005 GT imported from the US, with MPH odometer - it is OK, I have the KMH values in small numbers too. No prolem with that

I am really curious, if I can change the climate display and/or the temperature display from fahrenheit to celsius and the consumption display from mile to km. I always have to make conversations, 'cause I am used to kms and celsius degrees. :icon_mad: Its driving me crazy...

Is it possible?

I know we can't change our Canadian models to display in miles per gallon or in Fahrenheit, and I know the US models won't show differences in metric either.

as uncelmat said,

You will have to swap in a Canadian unit in the dash to get the Canuck (much superior) info.

I know we can't change our Canadian models to display in miles per gallon or in Fahrenheit, and I know the US models won't show differences in metric either.

as uncelmat said,

You will have to swap in a Canadian unit in the dash to get the Canuck (much superior) info.

I assume you mean on a 2005? On the 2007 spec.B you can switch between imperial and SI units.

Mike

Actually, I have read the whole manual twice, but the are refering to US and Canadian parts separately...the pictures are shown separately (for US and Canadian models). Tried to do a search here, but did not look at the other thread. Sorry 'bout that. Anyway, this is the best forum ever seen :)

Uncelmat! SO I need to change "only" the gauge cluster to a metric one, for the climate to show C instead of F? The clock piece is really not a big deal, I am getting used to recalcute from MPG :))

Actually, I have read the whole manual twice, but the are refering to US and Canadian parts separately...the pictures are shown separately (for US and Canadian models). Tried to do a search here, but did not look at the other thread. Sorry 'bout that. Anyway, this is the best forum ever seen :)

Uncelmat! SO I need to change "only" the gauge cluster to a metric one, for the climate to show C instead of F? The clock piece is really not a big deal, I am getting used to recalcute from MPG :))

I am afraid you need to change both. A member replaced the clock piece only and all that worked was temperature. The mileage didn't work with mismatched cluster.

I assume you mean on a 2005? On the 2007 spec.B you can switch between imperial and SI units.

Mike

No kidding? Man, I am living in the past...:lol:

I don't even want to go to the dealer and sit in a new 07 Spec B. I think the sweet steering wheel controls, Aux In head unit, Si drive, etc etc, would make me sad!:lol:

Archived