LegacyGT.com

My Run In with A Lunatic on the Freeway This Morning...

Hanger

I can't help but wonder, if he did got out, and come at my car with a baseball bat, how would i react...

would i get out also to defend myself and my car, or would i stay in the car...

you should stay in the car, and gas it..

toward him

South Coast Subaru l Firestone of Rowland Heights l Yimi Sport l Koyorad

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remmeber one of friend told me in High school, one night he got into an arguement with someone driving a Cadillac, he drove next to the car, roll down his window and swung a baseball bat at the car, the bat bounce off the car's headlights and hit his own car on the driver side door, leaving a big fat dent

LMAO :lol:

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

I carry a "tire thumper" just in case.......

Here is a link to one if you don't know what it is.

http://www.atlantacutlery.com/webstore/eCat/windlass_swords/ozark_tire_thumper.aspx

:orly:

that looked exactly like a baseball bat...

"Tire thumpers are used by truck drivers all over the world to check inflation on their vehicles' tires."

:lol: ^is that for real? how? lol

maybe i should get one as well....

○ ○ ○

i think this is why i carry my airsoft pistol in my car... fully loaded, and doesn't have the orange paint on it :D

it would scare off the ones without guns, and make the ones with guns think twice since i would have it pointing at them before they even get out of the car if they were in front.

<~~~~~~ one of the guys that gets out of the car! sorry, but when people cut me off or flip me off insessently or run their mouths or try to cause me harm on the road i call them out. glad you're ok hanger. it could have always turned out much worse!( it probably will turn out for the worse for me one day if i don't learn how to control my irish/italian temper!)

Guest Gitster

I understand that standpoint but I do not think Hanger pulled a dangerous move. If he did than maybe he has to live up to a percentage of the blame.

Oh wait Hanger are you asian? :hide:

I understand that standpoint but I do not think Hanger pulled a dangerous move. If he did than maybe he has to live up to a percentage of the blame.

Oh wait Hanger are you asian? :hide:

Skinny Asian here! :hide:

6"3' and 175lbs

if i were doctorchu's build i would have got out of the car :(

○ ○ ○

normally when i change lane, if the space avaliable on the other side of the lane i would let the car pass then changes. But actually he had at least 2 car length infront of him, only because he was slowly accelerating but still had enough room for me to switch lane...

i may be partially to blame, since i hate it when i'm accelerating and someone cuts infront of me which cause me to hit the brakes... but it's how it is :iam:

○ ○ ○

<~~~~~~ one of the guys that gets out of the car! sorry, but when people cut me off or flip me off insessently or run their mouths or try to cause me harm on the road i call them out. glad you're ok hanger. it could have always turned out much worse!( it probably will turn out for the worse for me one day if i don't learn how to control my irish/italian temper!)

Your irish/italian temper wouldn't hang for a day in LA

Archived