LegacyGT.com

snow in the North East!!!

Guinnesspower

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're getting the most snow in about 2 years here in Pittsburgh....never seen so many cars turned around smacked into the gaurdrail on 279 before :icon_wink but not me! Heck, the only car to pass me on the way home from work was a darn Outback XT!! haha :lol:

...but I waved

Nah Im in central Pa...at Penn State.

got to hit up the acme or whatever near the bowling alley off north atherton. no parking barriers. i used to drift in there like crazy around the lamp posts. its huge. you can easily get up to 45-50 and race around.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Snowing like mad. We have at least 6 inches of snow already. They are predicting 18 to 30 inches depending where in the state you are. I got to work, and NOBODY is here........... :confused:

My manager sent a note telling us to stay home. Oh well, maybe I will head home soon........ Sorry about the rain guys. That sucks........

I got up this morning and had a 4ft drift in front of my front door, lol. Over all we ended up with just over a foot and already had 3-4" on the ground. We didn't have half the people show up to work yesterday or today either. I only live 6 blocks from work so I don't have much of an excuse;) I can always walk!

Same here in Dover, NJ. The plows are dumping a ton of salt on post...

And here I thought that I was the only Picatinny LGT here. How the hell did we not have a delayed opening today (not that I didn't have fun on the way in :icon_bigg) ??

The Dude - Two inches and counting...:lol:

They are only calling for 3 inches by me and turning to rain in the morning. I probably wont get to play at all

Same here in good ol' corrupt Rhode Island. It has been raining for the last six hours spoiling my fun tonight. I wanna go nuts on my ATV too!

Hopefully, if we get some accumulation later, I'm using a vaca day tomorrow the I can play.:icon_bigg

I don't even know how many inches are on the ground here, its mostly all the snow that blew off the trees. I might take da Legacy out later for some fun but im not too sure yet because of my SORE THROAT, and FEVER!!!!!! I think I might just have to go out though, its the only snow we will probably get this year. Have fun and be safe everyone!

Archived