LegacyGT.com

Valeo wipers buy one get one free

msb175

I made a run up to winterlude the other day, it was mighty cold out and snowing when we left.. the valeos did pretty well with the snow, but when the snow melted, and then froze again i got some streaking.... not really a big deal, it happens with all blades when they have ice chunks on them i guess :icon_wink

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought a pair today. Thanks for posting that. Got a 24" and an 18". Unfortunately, they called me about 2 hours after i ordered and said that they were back ordered and were expecting more about early to mid march.

i ordered from the nevada location, not sure if that makes a difference.

I bought a pair today. Thanks for posting that. Got a 24" and an 18". Unfortunately, they called me about 2 hours after i ordered and said that they were back ordered and were expecting more about early to mid march.

i ordered from the nevada location, not sure if that makes a difference.

I ordered a pair and was told the same thing about the backorder. Then I came home today and they were waiting at my front door! Go Tirerack, really fast shipping:)

I got to use mine this morning with the snowstorm we are having in the Twin Cities. Holy crap, I can't beleive I could see anything at all with those dried out stockers, these Valeos are great! People on the fence just get them, its worth it.

Got mine a couple of weeks ago. While they work much better then the stockers and the driver's side wiper cleans up everything in its path, the passenger side wiper leaves about a 2x10" unwiped arc on the windshield at about the middle of the wiper length. Suggestions? Thanks!

Thanks for the Heads-Up! I am currently running the Bosch Icons, this is the second New England winter, and I have been quite happy with them.

I believe that the Valeos have been around longer than the Bosch version and

I have no doubt that these will be just as good as the ones I have now, and

you cannot beat half price.

I got a pair of the Ultimate's and I must say I'm disappointed. The edge chatter created by the blades give you a headache. Especially if there isn't enough precipitation on the windshield. I never had this problem with the stockers. They clean the windshield a *little* better than the stockers, but it's nothing amazing. It wasn't worth the money I paid for them, that's for sure.

DOn't know if it is an issue with the subies but I know in the wifes A4 if the wiper isn't a perfect 90 to teh windshield it chatters. Does it chatter in both directions or just one? If it is just one direction the wiper arm probably needs a little twist.

Archived