LegacyGT.com

dream definitions by Bu11dogg2

BDII

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Post it anyways, trust me.

When you sleep, you reach REM and your subconscious takes over. What ever you experienced that day/week/month is gumbled in your mind. Your Subconscious wont always let you dream of what is on your mind, instead it will make up a dream with underlying subcontract's of your true feelings.

yes

Im serious here man.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

When I was 17 I had this dream and it never left me.

I come out of work and across the street in the distance I huge white flash and a fireball. I run and take cover behing a huge concrete block. Nothing - I look up over it and feel a warm breeze hit my face and see a wall of fire coming towards me. I duck down and in an instant engulfed by fire. The next thing I know is I am alone in a cold dark gray place - it is cold. I could see the ground around me - it's like a gray desert, but around me is total darkness above me and around me. I walk alone hearing screams in the distance - but I never see anyone. Then I woke up.

I had another similar dream a year or so later after that one - but this time I crashed on a bridge (Outerbridge) and I go over the side and end up in the same dark cold place alone.

weird.

When I was 17 I had this dream and it never left me.

I come out of work and across the street in the distance I huge white flash and a fireball. I run and take cover behing a huge concrete block. Nothing - I look up over it and feel a warm breeze hit my face and see a wall of fire coming towards me. I duck down and in an instant engulfed by fire. The next thing I know is I am alone in a cold dark gray place - it is cold. I could see the ground around me - it's like a gray desert, but around me is total darkness above me and around me. I walk alone hearing screams in the distance - but I never see anyone. Then I woke up.

I had another similar dream a year or so later after that one - but this time I crashed on a bridge (Outerbridge) and I go over the side and end up in the same dark cold place alone.

weird.

you dont particulary like where you live do you? honestly?

The fireball is you feeling overwhelmed by your job and realizing that this is how life really is.

the desert part is your feeling of being alone amongst the people whom you see in public. I know that you live in a city, which in turn is probably crowded.

The screams and lack of finding the source indicates that you were feeling lonlely, had you recently broken up with a GF?

I always have dreams where I am trying to talk or yell something and all I can do is mutter sounds that make no sense. Very frustrating, and my wife has to wake me up because I am yelling out loud while asleep. She has no idea what I am saying.

What do you take of that?

:lol: Ok

I was driving along ... somewhere ... dad was sitting next to me in the car, my sister was sitting behind him. I was on a benign country road one second, turned to say something to my sister, and then when i turned my eyes back to the road, there was a sharp curve in front of me and it was too late ... but now the ocean was in front of me (who the #$*& put an ocean in the middle of the country?). We didn't make it. I woke up when we all died.

^^ so you were three abreast in the car? That alone is interesting as cars dont have seating like that in the front.

I'll let bully answer first.

You suck at reading comprehension. :lol:

No. I was in driver's seat, dad was in passenger seat, Sister was sitting in back seat passenger side behind dad.

And even if we were 3 abreast, it could have been an older car. :p

I always have dreams where I am trying to talk or yell something and all I can do is mutter sounds that make no sense. Very frustrating, and my wife has to wake me up because I am yelling out loud while asleep. She has no idea what I am saying.

What do you take of that?

that unfortuantely is normal:lol:

its the lack of a defined bridge between your concious and subconcious. When you talk intelligently and coherently in your dreams, that means you are not in REM. When you mumble and slur its because you are in REM.

Its just your bodies way of acting out your minds dream.

:lol: Ok

I was driving along ... somewhere ... dad was sitting next to me in the car, my sister was sitting behind him. I was on a benign country road one second, turned to say something to my sister, and then when i turned my eyes back to the road, there was a sharp curve in front of me and it was too late ... but now the ocean was in front of me (who the #$*& put an ocean in the middle of the country?). We didn't make it. I woke up when we all died.

Your mom, are you guys not talking? I feel that you left your mom out for some reason...

you feel as though you have come to a new chapter in you life and that you have left behind what you love the most, your family life. Forget about the whole death part of the dream, it holds no weight. Im guesing you are in your mid to late 20's?

Your sister is younger?

The ocean... well that is what I mentioned before it siginifies change in your life and lifestyle. You hit your 1/4 life crisis my friend. Welcome to the club!

I hear you about "the lack of a defined bridge between your concious and subconcious. " However, when you talk intelligently and coherently in your dreams, that CAN mean you are not in REM. But that doesnt mean thats all the dream is about.

hence..

I know that! :lol:

He didnt describe the dream, so I left it alone. :icon_bigg

how far along are you? Im in my 6th year, 3rd Degree....

Archived