LegacyGT.com

Vermont Winter Rally, anyone?

Rotary_Amuse

that's even more justification on why you should be bringing it out. you wont be enjoying it in 2 months, might as well get the most out of it now. well, it's too late now, but if you have it in March, there will be another one on March 24 in new hampshire.

they aren't "car breaking" roads, so your car will be fine if you do one.

(cars were totaled during last years event, but that was the drivers fault, and not the roads.)

Oh I know that, I live in VT when I'm not at school, I just dont want to give myself the chance of screwing up because I'm very competitive and I'd be flying.

Damn car has been set up for 2 years for this style of event and I've never attempted to take advantage of it (in the winter)...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Aczwild/Woods3.jpg

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

leg III was unreal... 2+ hrs. of WRC style roads. rick had a groove going on this stage. real fast speeds with tight hairpins, over crests to immediate 45+ deg. turns, etc...

stages I & II were a little tricky at times. it was a mix of tarmac, gravel, snowmobile trails, and some other really interesting routes. we got lost so bad that by the time we got to the end checkpoint for stage II, they had already moved on to the next point. we decided to finish stage III for fun and it was definately worth the trip just for that leg alone. check out nasioc in the ne forum for rick's pics and some more reviews.

Archived