LegacyGT.com

Next gen Legacy wagon spy shot?

Thank you.

And yeah, wagons in Japan outsell sedans 10 to 1.

I like what I see in the spy shot. Very evolutionary change, but that's good. Current styling is really good (the best Subaru ever produced), so would like to see an evolution of it rather than something totally new.

This also used to be so in the US, for Legacy.

No manual = no sale for me. They make sense for some people, just not for me.

I have a friend with an A3 and DSG. I made the mistake of saying he had an automatic. Talk about defensive :lol: . To me, if the car shifts gears for you, it's an automatic. I understand the DSG technology, faster at the track, blah, blah...still an automatic, still boring.

I can fully understand wanting a foot operated clutch. However, the DSG solves enough problems that regular automatics have that I'd consider one. I'm not saying it's my first choice though.

The trans is part of it for people the other part is wagons are all Outbacks now. The JDM product most will agree looks better than the USDM product. You could change some stuff between them. But now the Outback has different bumper grille and hood then the Legacy. Plus the new bumpers, front and rear for '08, have a portion of the fender flair designed into it. You can't just swap hood, bumper and grille. The fenders will not match the bumper. I really do not care for the '08 Outback grille so I am a bit biased there.

SOA really screwed the performance wagon guys. I just do not see how they are going to have a GT wagon for '08 and beyond.

Where is the love?

Peace,

Greg

I can fully understand wanting a foot operated clutch. However, the DSG solves enough problems that regular automatics have that I'd consider one. I'm not saying it's my first choice though.

I agree with you. if you have a chance to try the VW DSG system out you should. It is quite good. It is the first automated manual that acually works.

Archived