LegacyGT.com

My loss, your gain....

Opie

Locals getting first dibs!

F/S: Autospeed Turbo-Back Exhaust for the 2005+ Legacy 2.5GT, less than two-weeks old. $850.00

It kind of pains me to sell this as the welds and fitment are great and it does not cause any check engine lights and my seat of the pants dyno says this releases quite a bit of trapped power. Includes catted down-pipe, center pipe, rear y-pipe and both mufflers, all hardware, gaskets and the sway bar relocation kit. This system is just a little loud for my tastes, I think I'm just getting old :lol:

Exhaust will be available for pickup this Saturday afternoon (Feb 3rd), earlier if you want to come by and help me take it off! :)

raf sell your DP when you get it and get this

like I PMed you, I want catless and I'd need to sell my recently modified SP2. I've had too many headaches with all the hoops I've had to jump through to get my crap to even consider selling it. I have literally no way to even drive to Mastro unless I bolt the 5 foot long 3" straight pipe which is all that is left of my POS old catback....

Ineed a Auto DP.

How much for the brembos?

Wait, no! I need the SP2 cat-back first.

The Autospeed fits both Manual & Automatic cars...your should buy the whole TBE...you could get it this Saturday! :)

Brembo's would be expensive...as I really like those! ;)

Don't tell me you're selling the GT. :(

Nope, not selling...

Archived