LegacyGT.com

MSI correction kit for Cobb swaybar

MSI

Ok, the other tread is getting nowhere and confusing. Please, to those who didn't received their kit BY FRIDAY, please post your name in this post. Also, if you paid, please mark Paid beside your name. One thing for sure, next time, it's leaving by UPS :mad:

Thanks!

Matt

ok, since I'm getting this kind of comment when trying to solve an other manufacturer's problem

Good riddance to your crappy product MSI

:whore:
If you already transfered the funds by paypall and didn't received the correction kit yet, email me directly at matt (at) mooresport.com and I will send them again. For the rest of you guys, sorry... I don't see anymore the point of trying to help and getting bashed for it, especially since it's not our product that is the main cause. I was hoping to calm things down and solve the matter in the other post bluegt wrote, but it was closed, and with the comments I've read, i don't think it would have done anything. Yes, it got out of proportion on both side, but it should have stayed like that with the main caracters involved, not a MSI pinata like it turned out. I won't monitor this forum as frequently, so if any of you wants something or have questions, just drop me a line at the adress above. Thanks!

Matt

Matt,

Steve DeRidder - Have not received them.

Not all of us (me) feel the same way. I am happy you came out with a fix for this and are only charging the shipping for this. It sucks that shipping this has taken so long but, I have had these hiccups with companies larger than yours. :icon_wink I really like your endlinks and just want to get the fronts on so I will wait to get them to have a good product on my car.

thanks

steve

Hmmmm, well, some of us appreciated your help. Sucks that one dude convinced you all of us are here to bash you. Doesn't matter I guess.

I suggest the mods close this thread then, before it gets a chance to become like the other thread. Anybody with issues should PM/email MSI.

• 3 weeks later...

just a small update to everybody: the second batch was send last week. But then again, one of you that didn't received in the first time just received his (from the 4th of january)... Can you check the date that will be written on the packet, to make sure it's the second batch, not the first? Thanks!

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

I got a package on Friday that had the 3 of the 4 rear bushings I had requested and 2 bolt/locking nut/washers sets instead of 4... :(

You had said that the black bushings were better than the purple, but the only way I can install is to use the purple ones. Thoughts?

Ted

:spin:

paypal is sales (at) dmsnorthamerica.com

Ted, I don't recall if I told you, but I've included bolts and the bushing with the top mounts ;)

Sebberry, this is a kit that fits with our endlinks to correct the gap that is created when using Cobb swaybar (the bar being shorter than the OEM).

paypal is sales (at) dmsnorthamerica.com

Ted, I don't recall if I told you, but I've included bolts and the bushing with the top mounts ;)

Sebberry, this is a kit that fits with our endlinks to correct the gap that is created when using Cobb swaybar (the bar being shorter than the OEM).

Paypal sent! Thanks guys!

• 4 weeks later...

I emailed you at sales@mooresport.com on April 3rd as requested. I have not gotten a reply. Please get back to me as soon as possible. I am currently running only one end-link up front, due to a missing bolt and nut. To re-iterate, I need the front retro-fit kit with purple bushings and hardware. Please tell me how I can get these ASAP.

CW

Archived